• Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Fucking Barkley this is gonna be horrendous. Kovacic is much better at beating the press both dribbling and passing. 

Oh well I don't want Liverpool to win the league. 

I'm looking to destroy United in the cup though 

Honestly, I'm actually strangely calm and will be so even if we lose today. I'm sort of resigned to the fact that we aren't likely to finish in the top 4 and am all in on the EL route. 

Sarri's style will take a few transfer windows where he gets his targets. This season is all about laying the foundations.

If we win today, amazing. If we lose, oh well. It'll be a bloody fight between 3 teams for that 4th spot. 

Just now, Pizy said:

Honestly, I'm actually strangely calm and will be so even if we lose today. I'm sort of resigned to the fact that we aren't likely to finish in the top 4 and am all in on the EL route. 

Sarri's style will take a few transfer windows where he gets his targets. This season is all about laying the foundations.

If we win today, amazing. If we lose, oh well. It'll be a bloody fight between 3 teams for that 4th spot. 

Yeah didn't expect 4th anyway. Only reason so pissed off about it is we were there looking solid for so long then seemed to think nahhhhh and weeeeeee we went. 

Even if win today not fooled lol. 

7 minutes ago, Stats said:

Would of actually preferred Willian up against Zinchenko rather than Pedro tbh. 

I'm guessing the thinking there is that Sarri knows we won't have as much of the ball as we normally do. Having Pedro's excellent off the ball runs and movement may prove more useful than Willian who slows everything down.

Looks like we will be hoping to counter attack the hell out of them. Which is their one weakness, tbf.

These two managers are the complete opposite when it comes to making changes to their lineups: Sarri who never changes the starting XI or Pep who always comes up with the most mysterious lineups. Bernardo Silva playing winger, Gundogan instead of David Silva, Zinchenko coming to the lineup out of nowhere. Bizarre