test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man City 6-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

728 posts in this topic
33 minutes ago, Jason said:

BROWNIE POINTS FOR YOUR OPTIMISM!!!

Fake optimism fake news totally legal no collision! FFS!

8 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

You need a manager that can adopt to PL, can apply his style and likely has to integrate youth. He needs player to follow him no matter what. Also the board needs to back manager with everything available. Need this player? Ok, we will get him. And for that you need competent DoF. 

We seem to have nothing. 

Im all for sticking to one manager, but first we need Dof and board that will provide full backing of whoever they bring. 

Just like we lost 6:0 and its easy to call Sarri and players a joke, the board and club are one massive joke for a while now, except they hide behind the squad and manger and blame them for everything.

I agree having a very good dof is good because he can decide what kind of football that the team want to play, hire suitable manager for that football and sign player suited to that team. 

Right now it is obvious that hiring Sarri is a mistake. Not because Sarriball doesn't work in epl, but Sarri want to force his system to team who has problems doing two key components to Sarri football. High pressing and possession based offense. 

So what is next? Continue changing our team to a more attacking possession based team or bring a Conte type manager who prefer counter attacking football. 

Talking about youth. I have posted what happen with CHO. It is the same thing as what Mou said about Ruben. When you are young player, run, run and run. If Cho want to play more, in his cameo forget about scoring or assisting, Sarri know he is good with the ball but can he press and track back. I don't like this trend, two managers talking about how our youth don't run enough. 

I have, thankfully, never watched any of these dratted games (the 2-0 to Arsenal, 4-0 Bournemouth, 6-0 city.) live...and I do try to catch every league game live. I just flicked through the highlights for these matches, and looked on in disbelief as the scoreline became more and more lopsided. 

I have seen Chelsea teams capitulate in the past, but to this extent and multiple times in a single season? No words.

8 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Goodie... Our next league game is Spurs... How many will they score... 

We'll score 7 against them at the bridge, just like how we used the Huddersfield match to make up for the loss in goal difference against Bournemouth

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Well, that was predictable... @milan.cech

haha I was not that far either - the boys did pay attention in the first minute. But stopped for the rest of the game :D 

Liked how Pep thought this through and through ... He just used pretty much the same tactics that Sarri used in their first meeting. Give the ball to City and wait for the gaps to appears, with City the cover up play and filling up the gaps is quick (obviously due to the quality) but we still found them and won the first one.

Pep did the same with us yesterday, gave us the ball, once the gap appeared they pounced on it like crazy and because we are no longer defensively stable we suffered plus the fact that they were very clinical. Everyone said it was chaos, our heads were not in place but for me Pep identified our weakness and was ruthless in the execution. 

Bravo to Pep and his team!!!  

I actually found this game less embarrassing than the game last season when we didn't even attempt to attack them and lost 1-0. As bad as yesterday was, at least it wasn't cowardly.

15 hours ago, Mana said:

Maybe...but Bournemouth? :lol:

that was an exception. Playing without striker, with the market distraction 

I  hope

1 hour ago, Dylan_91 said:

I actually found this game less embarrassing than the game last season when we didn't even attempt to attack them and lost 1-0. As bad as yesterday was, at least it wasn't cowardly.

I hope you're joking, 6-0 first set :rant:

bigbluewillie and Johnnyeye like this

These sorts hammerings will be come common if we do not sort this and get Kante back to where he should be. The back 4 is ultra shite, Jorginho offers nothing apart from a decent passer. They are exposed every game because of no protection, it stands out like a sore thumb. Barkley is fucking rubbish by the way, totally out of his depth and as inept as they come.

The comments about him turning us into Arsenal are too far away in all honesty, there is a soft under belly at this club now, no spine or leaders.We are a one dimensional mess and very easy to play against. The bloke in charge hasn't got a clue what he's doing, he hasn't even got a plan B and his substitutions are rinse and repeat every fucking game.

Fucking embarrassing.

I doubt very much I could add anything else to whats been said and am too sad/angry to read thru the thread as it will only make my mood darker!

I will just add that being at the game was hard to take the BS given to us by the Mancs! It was embarrassing.

I don't mind banter when it;s old news but I'm not good at having my nose rubbed in it!

Read into that what you want!

Anger does relieve stress at times tho!

Laylabelle and Starman60 like this

8 hours ago, Antonio8 said:

I hope you're joking, 6-0 first set :rant:

At least we were showing ambition and trying to attack. Do you remember the game last season? While we're transitioning these sort of results are inevitable. At the end of the day we have 3 point out of 6 against city this season. I know that game was embarrassing but I would have definitely taken that at the start of the season. Can we all just try and get behind the manager and players for a couple of years? Might actually help rather than being negative all the time. 

16 hours ago, Dylan_91 said:

At least we were showing ambition and trying to attack. Do you remember the game last season? While we're transitioning these sort of results are inevitable. At the end of the day we have 3 point out of 6 against city this season. I know that game was embarrassing but I would have definitely taken that at the start of the season. Can we all just try and get behind the manager and players for a couple of years? Might actually help rather than being negative all the time. 

I totally agree with you 

Muzchap likes this