test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man City 6-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

728 posts in this topic

I dont think Sarri WOULD be a bad manager if he had a plan b - Everyone should have known 3 or 4 weeks ago when he came out and said he will not change. Nothing will change. Jorginho will not be benched. Kante will not go back in to his best position. 

I would have thought if anyone was loosing in football game after game or not playing well or not scoring, you would think its time to change. 

if he publicly came out and said he is not changing then we ALL should have known this would  happen. If he can change maybe something will change, if he cant change then he must leave. IT HAS TO BE THAT SIMPLE? replace him if he wont change. the saying goes, its easier to change 1 manage than 11 players.

Just now, zinctek said:

I dont think Sarri WOULD be a bad manager if he had a plan b - Everyone should have known 3 or 4 weeks ago when he came out and said he will not change. Nothing will change. Jorginho will not be benched. Kante will not go back in to his best position. 

I would have thought if anyone was loosing in football game after game or not playing well or not scoring, you would think its time to change. 

if he publicly came out and said he is not changing then we ALL should have known this would  happen. If he can change maybe something will change, if he cant change then he must leave. IT HAS TO BE THAT SIMPLE? replace him if he wont change. the saying goes, its easier to change 1 manage than 11 players.

we could of had 20 plans, nothing papers over a 6-0 power fecking

i swear this years new years resolution was not to become a masochist ! Might as well put my junk in a vice

Muzchap and Vesper like this

look dudes , it wasn't our day but we always come back , we can stuff these pimped money whores City in the final if we believe .

Muzchap and DDA like this

Just now, Romans disciples said:

look dudes , it wasn't our day but we always come back , we can stuff these pimped money whores City in the final if we believe .

We've led them into a trap, they believe we are shit... Oh wait....

Shit attitude by a group of players who are no longer running for the manager.

another one goes and ppl blame Roman. The problem is 5at we have too many players without a backbone. No excuse for me.

KDB is a great player and needed stopping.

DDA, Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

We've done the big loss now.. So hopefully if we lose in the final it'll be some boring loss..

Or probably not. Maybe it won't be over in 15 mins 

Muzchap likes this

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

What the fuck are you talking about , we played them off the park for the first 3 mins lol 

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Of course it is hypocrisy, the UAE are the West's bitches, and Putin is their Emmanual Goldstein figure.

we feck the russians and take some envelopes

But we get on our knees and spread for oil funds, just like europe and the us!

Muzchap likes this

I turned the match off pretty quickly and went to sleep, but, I expect this stuff. I draw a direct line from the moment AVB spoke something that resembled the truth years ago. Chelsea don't have an identity, not a leadership group in the offices with vision. These facts were previously made unclear by the talent and leadership we had on the pitch.

have a vision though: CFC are headed for full-fledged mediocrity as long as Abramovich and the Chelsea offices remain as they are.

Furthermore, Pep's entrance into the Prem has made things a little bit more clear. Chelsea won recent titles because other clubs were weak. Not so anymore.

I think Kovačić would have been better for game like this, where it's clear we will suffer without ball. And Emerson is always better option than Alonso. What was Sarri thinking?

Azpi should rest a bit too. Give Zappacosta a chance. No untouchables.

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Alonso gets 2, Hazard gets 6 | Chelsea player ratings vs Manchester City

https://madaboutepl.net/2019/02/alonso-gets-2-hazard-gets-6-chelsea-player-ratings-vs-manchester-city/

:lol::cry:

Spot on on the ratings.

alsonso was awful. Kepa and Barkley were poor too.

not many players were focused enough for a game like this. Every city player was far more focused and disciplined.

stryker1808 likes this

People need to take a long look at this match because we got embarrassed in whole Europe today. They even started the song One step behind after they humiliated us. Literally mocked us, not surprised Sarri left without shaking hands Guardiola was acting like an retard up 4-0.

beaten but still proud . On reflection bros,  we had a host of chances in that first half . Hugian could have had 3 easily another day .

If he connected that first chance the day would have been different  . Sarri's plan went out the window and by the second it was over .

Step back and realise margins change everything. 

Muzchap likes this

3 minutes ago, Romans disciples said:

beaten but still proud . On reflection bros,  we had a host of chances in that first half . Hugian could have had 3 easily another day .

If he connected that first chance the day would have been different  . Sarri's plan went out the window and by the second it was over .

Step back and realise margins change everything. 

BROWNIE POINTS FOR YOUR OPTIMISM!!!

Starman60 likes this