• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

You're better than this. How can you want United to win, which lessens our chances of top 4?

All of United wanted City to win today. They got their wish. Feck United.

Like I said, conflicted. After today do we really look like we are going to finish top 4? EL is deffo our best chance for CL.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

If Sarri gets sacked, there's still a chance.

So we can have players still missing chances and our fullbacks still provide nothing forward?

Sorry. You can't tell me personal wise, we are better than the teams in front of us. 

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

So we can have players still missing chances and our fullbacks still provide nothing forward?

Sorry. You can't tell me personal wise, we are better than the teams in front of us. 

Outside of Aubamayang, in what ways is that Arsenal squad better than us?

I know sarri didn't turn out how we wanted. I know probably 75% of the squad is not good enough. But let's keep our eyes on the prize. The real cause is the board. The rest are but symptoms. 

Who's job will it be to get another manager? The boards. 

Who's job will it be to sell the players we have and replace them with superior ones? The board. 

Sacking sarri, not sacking sarri. Not particularly important. Top 4, no top 4. CL or no CL. It doesn't matter until we sort out the board. We need a DoF. 

I really wouldn't mind Abramovich leaving, but it seems unlikely. So let's hope he gets shaken up and sorts out our structure. This goes beyond Sarri and it will probably need to get even worse before it gets better. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seriously, fuck this pretty nonsense football! I just want a manager who is tactically flexible and adaptable and can make us play decent football in a proper setup! Never mind the former, Sarri can't even do the latter!

Who? I honestly don't know. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Outside of Aubamayang, in what ways is that Arsenal squad better than us?

I couldn't give a fuck about Arsenal (thought we were 5th)

We aren't better squad wise than City, Liverpool, Spurs, or United. No way and you're in denial if you think otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, milka said:

Hazard goes in the summer and we are left with this pile of shit, with no Champions League football.  Big Thanks for all . 

Who the fucking cares.... So far we replace with players ready to bleed for the team and manager that won't smoke weed...