• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Considering the gap we lost in recent weeks, I am not so optimistic :D Wolves play much better, and play with heart.

True! How we went from 11 to behind in 8... 

Plus we've got wolves in a few weeks.. 

Gotta laugh... We're worse then arsenal! They only lost 3-1..

3 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Conte won titles with a worse squad. Back then conceding 4 goals in a single game wasn't a regular thing too.

Agree to a point because Conte's team had some very "in form" player, but that has nothing to do with what i said tho. I never said Sarri's job is better than Conte's. I was simply explaining that even doing a good job, Sarri doesnt have a squad to win the league

Just now, Clockwork said:

I don't consider that a little run. But i get your point regarding Zappa.

That is the problem with Sarri; he has invested a lot of time in some players and at this point he is way too stubborn to give players like Emerson, Zappa, Christensen, CHO, and RLC an oppertunity. 

There was a time when Alonso would start week in week out. No matter if we had a game in week. That was a rare time he got an opportunity. That is why I refer to it as a little run in. I have been a huge fan of Azpi but right now for a team looking to adapt to a new style he does not have the characteristics you want from a fullback.

8 minutes ago, Rmpr said:

Sarri isnt doing a good job. But you guys also post like he is coaching a stellar squad...

That applies to Jose-Conte-Raffa too.
I can recall two or three cases in world football where a bad manager bottled things with a good team, but by 90% it's the fault of the board.

Just now, DDA said:

The scary question is, where do we go from here?

We are s fucking shambles!

if sarri wont change and try something different, sack him give zola a chance til the end of the season?