test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man City 6-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

728 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Stats said:

Bournemouth in league and Spurs in cup game. Zappa can't even get that.

I don't consider that a little run. But i get your point regarding Zappa.

That is the problem with Sarri; he has invested a lot of time in some players and at this point he is way too stubborn to give players like Emerson, Zappa, Christensen, CHO, and RLC an oppertunity. 

So basically he will go down with the players that put him in the position he is right now, if that makes sense. 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

and he would have signed graziano pelle or llorente or fuckers like that. but stil he was better than sarri.

Any coach in PL or Championship are better than Sarri.

Johnnyeye and eemanyooel like this

4 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Considering the gap we lost in recent weeks, I am not so optimistic :D Wolves play much better, and play with heart.

True! How we went from 11 to behind in 8... 

Plus we've got wolves in a few weeks.. 

Gotta laugh... We're worse then arsenal! They only lost 3-1..

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Conte won titles with a worse squad. Back then conceding 4 goals in a single game wasn't a regular thing too.

Agree to a point because Conte's team had some very "in form" player, but that has nothing to do with what i said tho. I never said Sarri's job is better than Conte's. I was simply explaining that even doing a good job, Sarri doesnt have a squad to win the league

Just now, Clockwork said:

I don't consider that a little run. But i get your point regarding Zappa.

That is the problem with Sarri; he has invested a lot of time in some players and at this point he is way too stubborn to give players like Emerson, Zappa, Christensen, CHO, and RLC an oppertunity. 

There was a time when Alonso would start week in week out. No matter if we had a game in week. That was a rare time he got an opportunity. That is why I refer to it as a little run in. I have been a huge fan of Azpi but right now for a team looking to adapt to a new style he does not have the characteristics you want from a fullback.

8 minutes ago, Rmpr said:

Sarri isnt doing a good job. But you guys also post like he is coaching a stellar squad...

That applies to Jose-Conte-Raffa too.
I can recall two or three cases in world football where a bad manager bottled things with a good team, but by 90% it's the fault of the board.