• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Just now, communicate said:

I agree, should have been more defensive. I like Sarri but we are far to brave today. Should have been more defensive. City simply blitzed us and forget Alonso . Azpi, Luis and Ruddiger lose all their battle that was the problem. 

Even Arsenal looked decent last week against City, for the first half anyway. We? :rant:

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Morata was part of the problem due to not scoring goals. He wasn't the whole problem.

Morata, Willian, Alonso, Barkley, Sarri's stubbornness, Jorgihno...on the top of my head are (or were) problems.

and you have to consider that city is too good for anyone when they play like this

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

But even winning the bloody League Cup or FA Cup will not salvage our self-destructive season. No chance. Tinpot cups.

a league cup, fa cup and EL triple would at least salvage some pride. But i wont get my hopes up. we will wn fuck all with SArri at the helm. he is a shit coach and does not know how to win things to save his life. Sarri has been the problem from the beginning. Alonso, Jorginho, Willian, the false 9 bulsshit are just symptoms. The cancer is our shit, unflexible, medieval tactics.

1 minute ago, Mário César said:

I think most of us dont appreciate Conte work/capacity. Its so sad that a wonderful manager like him run out of our club that way.

the board didn't back him

he worked miracles in 2016-17

but needed massive upgrades

which we failed on miserably