• Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

3 big goals came from individual errors. 

I seem poor quality vs a poor system more than anything. 

That said, starting Alonso and Barkley on the same side, let alone starting either one of them, is down to Sarri. 

First goal killed us mentally. And we already dealing with a mentally weak group. 

Something has to give soon. Sarri or half the team. I vote BOTH. Hazard is insane if he doesn't leave (if he gives a shit about trophies.) I am at a loss, as the board (in its curreent state) clearly doesn't understand football basics.

Just now, Strike said:

The fans have been screaming for Hudson Odoi and RLC and Emerson.

Maybe we wouldn't have been winning with these three but good chance there would be more phases of play in the City box and would create actual trouble at the back for City.

Sigh. I just hope this season can be salvaged now

the only way we can salvage this season is winning the league cup or Europa cup or and the FA Cup. - with Sarri's system never going to happen. no plan b no chance.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I am asking myself the same. Esp after Sarri beat Pep at the Bridge with a fairly defensive tactic why is going all out to play at the Etihad? Sure the early goal killed our gameplan anyway but we looked fairly proactive in the first 2 mins anyway. Liverpool in the CL created the perfect blueprint how beat them as we did in our 2nd half performance. We might still have lost but not by that margin.

Liverpool won that game by win the ball high from city and scored. Today we were far too open. But our cb performance was shocking. 

some people speaking like Man city should be one of our direct rival, but we are 2-3 level below them, like we are below liverpool, UTD and spurs!
As I say from years the problem is more big than a menager: yes, Sarri could be more better but,  who thinks  that  another menagar would do miracle is wrong!
We actually are a team of 5-6 EPL position and this is not only Sarri fault, but fault of al Chelsea system!
Market, development, growing, financial menagement and more others where board of chelsea are easiy SHIT!
for Example: Sarri has mistake for Alonso, but Emerson is more better? Jorginho?
But have a team of players not good enaugh isn't his fault!
take ans so waste money for: Morata, drinkwater, bakayoko and more is a Board's work.
keeping willian, pedro instead of improve also! a defence with  luiz, rudiger and other also!