test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Man City 6-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

728 posts in this topic

some people speaking like Man city should be one of our direct rival, but we are 2-3 level below them, like we are below liverpool, UTD and spurs!
As I say from years the problem is more big than a menager: yes, Sarri could be more better but,  who thinks  that  another menagar would do miracle is wrong!
We actually are a team of 5-6 EPL position and this is not only Sarri fault, but fault of al Chelsea system!
Market, development, growing, financial menagement and more others where board of chelsea are easiy SHIT!
for Example: Sarri has mistake for Alonso, but Emerson is more better? Jorginho?
But have a team of players not good enaugh isn't his fault!
take ans so waste money for: Morata, drinkwater, bakayoko and more is a Board's work.
keeping willian, pedro instead of improve also! a defence with  luiz, rudiger and other also!

Antonio8 likes this

Just now, communicate said:

I agree, should have been more defensive. I like Sarri but we are far to brave today. Should have been more defensive. City simply blitzed us and forget Alonso . Azpi, Luis and Ruddiger lose all their battle that was the problem. 

Even Arsenal looked decent last week against City, for the first half anyway. We? :rant:

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, positivefootball said:

I thought it was Morata's fault, guys? With a true striker, we are going to start winning?? What happened?

Morata was part of the problem due to not scoring goals. He wasn't the whole problem.

Morata, Willian, Alonso, Barkley, Sarri's stubbornness, Jorgihno...on the top of my head are (or were) problems.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Morata was part of the problem due to not scoring goals. He wasn't the whole problem.

Morata, Willian, Alonso, Barkley, Sarri's stubbornness, Jorgihno...on the top of my head are (or were) problems.

and you have to consider that city is too good for anyone when they play like this

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Antonio8 said:

and you have to consider that city is too good for anyone when they play like this

Maybe...but Bournemouth? :lol:

Johnnyeye likes this

4 minutes ago, Mana said:

But even winning the bloody League Cup or FA Cup will not salvage our self-destructive season. No chance. Tinpot cups.

a league cup, fa cup and EL triple would at least salvage some pride. But i wont get my hopes up. we will wn fuck all with SArri at the helm. he is a shit coach and does not know how to win things to save his life. Sarri has been the problem from the beginning. Alonso, Jorginho, Willian, the false 9 bulsshit are just symptoms. The cancer is our shit, unflexible, medieval tactics.

Johnnyeye likes this