• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Just now, Jason said:

Losing 4-0 and @Rmpr and @We Hate Scouse suddenly appeared. Jesus Christ...WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

We're the opposite of glory hunters. Crawl out when we're playing exceptionally shit. 

It’s beyond devastating to watch my beloved Chelsea, the first and only London team to win the CL, to lose this badly. I can only imagine the fans who spent there time and money to travel and watch this catastrophe. I want Sarri to stay but his continued reliance on Jorginho and playing Kante out of his position is a sackable. No disrespect to Jorginho but why do want to start him ahead of the guy who was integral part of World Cup winning team and two PL winning teams.

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

Pulisic should just stay at Dortmund, we look an absolute mess of a club right now, it all comes down to the shit board, no vision or urgency whatsoever.

our board might be shit but Sarri been a clown is monumental...playing open game away at etihad... Not making top 4 is on Sarri...he has a simple job... To make top 4 but making a mess of it... 

4 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

Yeah, like 2 days ago! I have Jake on Facebook I'll hit him up. The dream return would be Cap :lol:

Cap omg. I wonder if he is alive and well. Yeah i have u and jake on facebook too.

What triggered me to return after 3-4years was that shit of a game. Wanted to blow off some steam by shit talking our team here lol