• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

United only 2 points behind us. Ugh! No doubt they will be above us by the end of next weekend!

I'm glad they started the season with Jose cause if they had started the season playing way they have now I don't think we'd be 2 above. Probably miles behind. 

Our own doing.. So annoying. Stupid losses. 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

If say we had beaten Leicester, Southampton and Bournemouth, we would then be sitting in 2nd and only 3 points behind Liverpool! :rant:

Yep! And draws. We've lost one game less then Spurs yet they are yet to draw and so 7 behind we are! 

Is anyone here going to this? If so, are you aware that the women's team is playing City's women on the same day, across the road at the Academy stadium? Women's game kicks of at 1:00pm. If you're up there early, and fancy a double header, tickets can be bought on the gate or online direct from Man City. If you want to be sure of getting there in time then You can book on a Thomas Cook coach to the women's game for a tenner. If anyone would like more details let me know.

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Jorginho needs to be up for this. They will be all over him. 

He should not even play imo. Has absolutely no value in such a game and just will be a passenger. We need someone in the defensive mid position who can actually defend. I would actually play like this

-----Rüdiger--Luiz--Christensen---

Azpi-----Kovacic---Kante----Emerson

----Pedro-----Higuain------Hazard-----

which is obviously never gonna happen but we need to load the channels with players on both ends to stand any chance against them. 

Also set pieces. They have conceded 50% of all their goals from set pieces. So get the cavalry up for every corner and please do not let Willian take them. 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

He should not even play imo. Has absolutely no value in such a game and just will be a passenger. We need someone in the defensive mid position who can actually defend. I would actually play like this

-----Rüdiger--Luiz--Christensen---

Azpi-----Kovacic---Kante----Emerson

----Pedro-----Higuain------Hazard-----

which is obviously never gonna happen but we need to load the channels with players on both ends to stand any chance against them. 

Also set pieces. They have conceded 50% of all their goals from set pieces. So get the cavalry up for every corner and please do not let Willian take them. 

A back 3 formation? Get Conte in for the game! :ph34r: