test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 5-0 Huddersfield

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

388 posts in this topic

I thought Luiz should be dropped not Rudiger. Anyway good to see Chris starting. No full back on the bench is weird. Hopefully CHO can get 30mins. Also please provide some service for Higuain. 

This must be a joke...Why  was CHO denied  the move to Bayern if we are going to keep him on the bench?

DDA likes this

Knowing how Emerson will now sit in the stands or on the bench for the rest of the season I wish that Bournemouth game would have happened couple weeks ago so we would have had enough time to go all out in transfer market and buy Chilwell. Now it's too late and we're stuck with Alonso in the starting XI for the rest of the season
Willian, Alonso and Barkley in the starting XI.....Fuck me 
Sarri just isn't learning. More questions will be asked, if we don't win comfortably.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

...NO.

We shouldn’t want anymore embarrassment like Wednesday, whether you are Sarri In or Sarri Out.

100%

I get people have different views on Sarri and whatever but the point youve made is spot on.

Luiz, Alonso, Willian, Hazard and Barkley need to perform today especially. Thought Emerson would be left out he was poor v Bournemouth.

Higuains movement has been promising so far, lets hope we get some service to him.

Sarri should try something different with that midfield because it ain't working.

Willian/Hazard-Jorginho-Kovacic/RLC would make it so much more interesting for games like this

CHO-Higuain-Pedro

Hazard/Willian-Kovacic/RLC

Jorginho

Can we all agree that IF we get smashed today, playing rigid 4 3 3, with same old starters and same old shit subs, that Sarri HAS to go?

We simply cannot toss away the rest of the year.

We are talking about (if we lose badly) getting smashed by the worst club in the fucking EPL.

11Drogba and Laylabelle like this

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Can we all agree that IF we get smashed today, playing rigid 4 3 3, with same old starters and same old shit subs, that Sarri HAS to go?

We are talking about (if we lose badly) getting smashed by the worst club in the fucking EPL.

No excuse for any loss. Especially if have so much of the ball and they get one and score.. Which is likely as that's how we roll. 

If we lose 1-0 or whatever won't be so sad to see him go. This month is a horrible run so to come out on top of something be lovely. 

Tbh come end of Feb I expect us to be out of everything.. 

Vesper likes this

If we don't score in the first half an hour the crowd will be at them, they will start to panic and it could be Bournemouth all over again where they love it and counter us.

Vesper likes this

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The game will definitely end in tears...Sarri has not learnt shit...fukc me...Sarri singlehandedly ruining our season...willia and alonso in starting eleven...

Vesper likes this

Watch us win and Sarri thinking Barkley, Willian and Alonso are the 3 best players in our squad.

Contract extensions will be handed out like skittles.

Vesper likes this

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

The game hasn't kicked off and I'm fucking furious because of that Spurs win.

I'm ready to kick fuck out of the cat if I had one.

I'd love to have the crisis Spurs were meant to be in... 

milan.cech likes this

The lineup definitely tells me he is feeling the pressure. 

Alonso, Willian, and Barkley are all players he has invested a lot in so when back against the wall he is going to the players he has put a lot trust in. 

lose is bad
if we win then sarri thoughts that willian, barkley, alonso are great players!  so sad in any way