• Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing how Emerson will now sit in the stands or on the bench for the rest of the season I wish that Bournemouth game would have happened couple weeks ago so we would have had enough time to go all out in transfer market and buy Chilwell. Now it's too late and we're stuck with Alonso in the starting XI for the rest of the season
Willian, Alonso and Barkley in the starting XI.....Fuck me 
Sarri just isn't learning. More questions will be asked, if we don't win comfortably.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

...NO.

We shouldn’t want anymore embarrassment like Wednesday, whether you are Sarri In or Sarri Out.

100%

I get people have different views on Sarri and whatever but the point youve made is spot on.

Luiz, Alonso, Willian, Hazard and Barkley need to perform today especially. Thought Emerson would be left out he was poor v Bournemouth.

Higuains movement has been promising so far, lets hope we get some service to him.

Sarri should try something different with that midfield because it ain't working.

Willian/Hazard-Jorginho-Kovacic/RLC would make it so much more interesting for games like this

CHO-Higuain-Pedro

Hazard/Willian-Kovacic/RLC

Jorginho

Can we all agree that IF we get smashed today, playing rigid 4 3 3, with same old starters and same old shit subs, that Sarri HAS to go?

We simply cannot toss away the rest of the year.

We are talking about (if we lose badly) getting smashed by the worst club in the fucking EPL.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Can we all agree that IF we get smashed today, playing rigid 4 3 3, with same old starters and same old shit subs, that Sarri HAS to go?

We are talking about (if we lose badly) getting smashed by the worst club in the fucking EPL.

No excuse for any loss. Especially if have so much of the ball and they get one and score.. Which is likely as that's how we roll. 

If we lose 1-0 or whatever won't be so sad to see him go. This month is a horrible run so to come out on top of something be lovely. 

Tbh come end of Feb I expect us to be out of everything.. 

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The game will definitely end in tears...Sarri has not learnt shit...fukc me...Sarri singlehandedly ruining our season...willia and alonso in starting eleven...