test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 5-0 Huddersfield

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Luiz
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

388 posts in this topic

If only we could be constient.. Know its Huddersfield but we could've made it harder. Plus we pissed around against Bournemouth till they went and scored 4

Little bit of goal difference helps.. Now hopefully Man city can beat Arsenal tommrow and have a little gap again. 

Johnnyeye likes this

if we have a lick of sense we will swap Jorginho plus whatever cash it takes to Wolves for Neves and buy Chilwell

Honestly I dont get the whole CHO should have started shit now because its 4-0... Higuain has scored 2, Eden has scored 2... Willian is also playing alright.
I suppose some people will never be happy.

Oh come on, not happy? Of course happy with the win and starters doing well. But as far as we have secured the victory isn’t it the time for youngsters to give it a go? Rant over, agree to disagree.

Nice to see a striker that is happy when he scores too!!

Other parts of his game was good too. He should be a big difference for us if the lads stay hungry.

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Little bit of goal difference helps.. Now hopefully Man city can beat Arsenal tommrow and have a little gap again. 

how many times did we fuck it up after having that gap, im not getting my hopes too high just yet, one game at the time.

Unionjack likes this

2 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

how many times did we fuck it up after having that gap, im not getting my hopes too high just yet, one game at the time.

Nah definitely but be nice again even for a week... 

Johnnyeye likes this

Let's hope City trash Arsenal so we can fix our goal difference and hope next year we get something 

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Alonso is pure shit, profoundly wuthless

Mooy should have elbowed harder, Alonso with those theatrics was pathetic, i have been hit harder than that and didnt roll on the floor holding my face.

Vesper likes this

Just now, BlueLyon said:

SarriOut

:ph34r:

Sarri out was predicated upon us losing to this SHIT team

he got a great response