• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

So suddenly, we are just gonna ignore the fact that Mourinho and Conte dragged us down with their negative-fest throughout those two seasons? 

Only 5-6 players in the current squad played under Mourinho. So is it totally related though? Is it really possible for those 5-6 players to drag the entire team down?

Then under Conte, we were sitting nicely in 2nd last January and looking set for the top 4 but he embarked on his moan-fest and took us down to 5th. So, was it really all the players' fault though?

It only takes 1 player to drag a team down so yes it more than possible to drag a team down with 5/6 players. You all blame the manager because that's chelsea throw away nature. We fucking dominated the first half and as soon as they score in the second half are team went to absolute shite,  that's not a managers fault that's a players mentally except in our case the entire teams mentally. The players at chelsea no that if it don't work out straight away there will be a new manager in soon so why bother. 

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

It only takes 1 player to drag a team down so yes it more than possible to drag a team down with 5/6 players. You all blame the manager because that's chelsea throw away nature. We fucking dominated the first half and as soon as they score in the second half are team went to absolute shite,  that's not a managers fault that's a players mentally except in our case the entire teams mentally. The players at chelsea no that if it don't work out straight away there will be a new manager in soon so why bother. 

Yeah but who was the one who delivered the HT team talk? Who was the one who set them up to play that way? There were already warning signs in the first half from Bournemouth's counter attacks and yet, there was barely any tactical change at HT and we played into their hands. The players should have reacted better, I'll give you that, but after conceding the first and second, did Sarri try to change anything tactically? Nope. Just made like-for-like changes that we all could have easily predicted and just kept playing the same way. Sure, you can blame the players' poor mentality but if the same shit keeps on happening, then it's more than just the players, is it? Shouldn't we then question Sarri on whether he is getting his message across properly? This is his team and he should be doing his bit to toughen the team's mentality. 

As bad as we are lately, luck clearly is not on our side.

We have hit the woodwork 17 times this season - the most by any team in the PL.Arsenal are 12th with  6 woodworks hits, MU - 18th with 4.

1 hour ago, Muzchap said:

I've said it before and will say it again - no manager will work here, there is a serious problem with these players since Lampard, Ivanovic and Terry left.

We have a group of pussies - who let their heads drop and give fuck all fight- just watched some clips of their goals.

They are not Chelsea and even Klopp/Pep couldn't get these cunts motivated.

Clear the lot out and start again with the youth team - fukkit - Fergie did it, let's give it a go. 

Starting with Hazard! I've given up on that guy. You'd think that the most creative player on the team would live out that ''with great power comes great responsibility'' mantra full on but he's the biggest wuss. No sign of leadership from him, no sign of grit and encouraging others when then going gets tough for the team + all his BS flirting with Real. I'm done with him, and I can already see what a breath of fresh air it would be when he's gone. Look at Coutinho. His leaving Liverpool did wonders for them, the exact same would most def. happen here when Hazard's pretentious ass finally f**ks off.

Sarri cannot change ,dont know how to change. If he changes ,then its not Sarri ball and he wont be at Chelsea. So he ll stick to his belief eventhough its DOOMSDAY.Chelsea signed Higuan ,is he a good stricker ? OPver the years i notice tht to be a successful striker , a strike needs to have 2 traits. 1. Quick and agile like Seguio of M City or Suarez.They scored goals with quickness tht opponents got no time to react or catch up with them.  2. Tough and able to stand their ground and at times bulldozed in like Droga and hottemper Costa. Morata failed cos he doesnt have either 2. Not tht quick and cannot stand his ground or the tough and heckle of opponents.. He spent more time on the ground.Does Higuin have these 2 traits or qualities ? 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

The players aren't faultless but the manager is making things worse and is one of the major issues.

Im 90% its the players. Sure Sarri has terrible subs and is responsible for Jorginho and all problems releated to it, but the players on pitch are absolutely spineless. 

The moment pool and city escaped, we knew there wont be a title and while we were never good enough to beat pool or city, we were good enough to finish 3rd comfortably. But the players went from 5th gear to 2nd instead of fighting on for 3rd. 

Thats why we had ups and downs in the past. Title season and then bust. The moment they see we wont win title, they stop giving a shit. 

Tonight Sarri dropped Alonso for Emerson. Higs as new striker and Pedro for Willian. Our best lineup.

We lose, never mind. But the way we did it? Players strolling, jogging, zero urgency in attack. 

And no its not Sarriball. This shit worked perfectly from august to october. Then it just stops? Players stop creating and suddenly Sarriball is the problem?

I know its hard to face the truth but the players are either spineless mercenaries or pure shit, believe its the former since they turn up in some games when they want to. 

Its easy to point at the manager, but this shit happend under Mou, under Conte. Sarri didnt win title, but we had bloody brilliant run till november.

Multiple things are wrong.

Lack of quality in the squad, lack of character, a manager that starts Willian repeatedly despite his obvious mental shortcomings and apparently the relationship between this manager and a sizable portion of the squad.

Where to begin?

Seems to me, also, that Jorginho is either just a waste of player in the formation and tactics, or the team doesn’t know what to do with the formation. Personally, I think Jorginho is redundant with two CBs capable of passing and dribbling while Jorginho can’t defend for shit himself.

Sarri just doesn’t seem to know what to do with this situation and arguably M. Granovskaia plus players already here for seasons deserve blame too.

Once again, we are at another inflection point where we can clearly see that CFC have LACKED VISION IN THEIR LEADERSHIP/MANAGEMENT for one full decade.

Things could have been oh so different if that post hadn't jumped out and blocked that early chance.

Our players characters and pesonalities are like sheep! We don't have 1 with the sort o balls,fight and determination that a Chelsea team has always had and could pass it on to the others.

Its time that we tore the fuck up out of the whole club.

Get rid of the board. Granny - the lot!

Completely rip the team apart. They are poison to each other and will only drip on to whatever new players we get.

We need a brand new fresh start.

If we have to get a different manager who is capable of doing so at the loss of losing Sarri then I would be sorry but it has to happen.

Get a new group of lads together where they can start together as one and rebuild us.

What a disaster result that was. Lol, at arguing who is to take a blame for. Every single souls in the club are responsible for this. Sarri for not finding a way to get out from the pressure, Marina for taking so long in negotiations, Eden for his mouth, CHO for his transfer request and so on. No players should have a ‘diva’ mentality in the squad. It is toxic. Anyone who don’t want to play for the Blue shirt, should leave ultimately in the end.

Think everyone at the club should have some special meeting together to discuss and address the problems we have and finding the solutions as well as the commitments. Maybe Sarri deserved to be sacked now, but don’t think it is the best solution at the moment. Think our condition is quite different than MU, while there basically almost all players are against the manager and together deliberately don’t want to perform at their best. In here it is different situation. That’s why sacking the manager now will not solving the problem in my opinion.

Our team lack of commitment, confidence, quality, finding a way to overcome a pressure. Fixed that is not an easy job, and it obvioulsy take some time, but if it is really fixed, finally, we will find the right spirit back. If we are finishing top 4, we are really deserved it. If not, than our team are not deserved it. Players come and go, managers come and go, boards come and go, and even owners come and go, but the fans are still there, forever.

Itrs absolutely gut wrenching, heart breaking and soul destroyying seeing both bunch of north London cunts ahead of us in the league!

Why cant the players feel that way?

It is purely a job for them. Theres no pride. No commitment to the supporters,team mates.

They're spoilt rotten millionaires who get paid no matter what.

No matter what Sarri says it is all like water off a ducks back. They wont give a toss.

Like Eden has said himself. I do't care what the manager says. I thought I played well! That about says it all.

WTF!!!

I took a quick nap between the break so that I could be awake for the next 45 but it went for an hour ... only to see the jaw dropping score line!!! After seeing the highlights in the morning, I'm glad that I slept through the second half. That was just disgusting!!! 

Said it earlier, we dont finish top 4 ... sticking to it. We need a complete U Turn from here till the end of season which is highly unlikely. 

Cant blame Odoi requesting for transfer. The blind can see that some players not performing but still playing match after match. And  as a player you see a coach tht seems doesnt believe in young players at all. Still wanna stick around ?

8 hours ago, whats happening said:

holy shit we are yet to play at anfield, etihad and old trafford...

Do a Mourinho. Ditch the league and focus solely on EL (thank god we still have this competition). Just 9 games from winning it, starting with Malmo 2x. I am dead serious. Top 4 is long gone, even though we are level with Arsenal. With a little bit of luck in draw the EL is the easier way to get the Champions League football back.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Im 90% its the players. Sure Sarri has terrible subs and is responsible for Jorginho and all problems releated to it, but the players on pitch are absolutely spineless. 

The moment pool and city escaped, we knew there wont be a title and while we were never good enough to beat pool or city, we were good enough to finish 3rd comfortably. But the players went from 5th gear to 2nd instead of fighting on for 3rd. 

Thats why we had ups and downs in the past. Title season and then bust. The moment they see we wont win title, they stop giving a shit. 

So when it happened, we blamed Mourinho and Conte for causing chaos and now it's all the players' fault? You said the players don't have the right mentality..fine but shouldn't it be the manager's job to forge the team to match his own mentality? Sarri's job isn't just make us play better football (HA HA) but also make us more consistent and right now, he's failing to offer any kind of glimpses to suggest he will make it work long term.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

And no its not Sarriball. This shit worked perfectly from august to october. Then it just stops? Players stop creating and suddenly Sarriball is the problem?

I know its hard to face the truth but the players are either spineless mercenaries or pure shit, believe its the former since they turn up in some games when they want to. 

Its easy to point at the manager, but this shit happend under Mou, under Conte. Sarri didnt win title, but we had bloody brilliant run till november.

I know it's easy to say this now but that unbeaten run earlier in the season papered over the cracks. We saw the same of kind of turgid football that we're seeing now and only difference is we had players coming up with moments of individual brilliance. But since teams started to suss us out, we have been even more clueless than before and Sarri has offered no solutions to solve those issues. No Plan B, no tactical changes, no nothing.

8 hours ago, Muzchap said:

I've said it before and will say it again - no manager will work here, there is a serious problem with these players since Lampard, Ivanovic and Terry left.

We have a group of pussies - who let their heads drop and give fuck all fight- just watched some clips of their goals.

They are not Chelsea and even Klopp/Pep couldn't get these cunts motivated.

Clear the lot out and start again with the youth team - fukkit - Fergie did it, let's give it a go. 

It might work if Lampard+Terry come back( not now obviously or maybe?)