• Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vesper said:

The easiest headline you can write about Chelsea, honestly. That's lazy.

He won't be getting sacked, unless we went on some kind of a losing streak.

Conte saw the whole of last season because our board was penny-pinching his compensation.

Good on him for apologising. That shit show was down to spineless prideless babies. We've played far more dangerous counter attacking teams that didn't get a sniff. 

Not creating clear chances, slow passing. Fine, Sarri is a big cause for that. 

Lazy fucks that leave just 2 cbs back is not and has never been sarris tactics. No one even tried to take them down in their own half. 

I truly give hardly a fuck about any of this lot. They are the complete antithesis of the team we used to have. They've no interest and they jack it in to quickly when push comes to shove. Tonight I thought kepa had a decent game and actually thought higuain had some lovely movement but our midfielders and wide men are allergic to trying to find a striker with any sort of ball. He looked properly pissed off after about 20 minutes. Sarri for me tho has to take 90% of the blame. Wasn't a fan of him in the first place and he's done nothing to convince me otherwise. He is so rigid in his system, has no plan b, the same subs game after game and an apparent distain for putting the ball in the box/having a dig from outside it. Not for me this wonderful passing football I'm afraid.

Luis , jorghino, kovacic, Pedro, out. Christensen, ampadu, loftus cheek, Odoi should be playing. Midfield no creativity in attack at all . They just kick and pass the ball around. Sari comments no help either , telling Hazard to move  on and telling Odoi he is not good enough. For once, SHUT UP. Shari Ball is not workin in Premier league. Chelsea will go no where if he is around . Chelsea made a mistake again by signing him as coach. He is bias towards players. Played badly still playing. Looking at it, if Chelsea can get 6 th spot at the end of the season, its an achievement. Perhaps Abromovich should sell . 

So if Sarri was to be sacked who next? Big Sam? David Wagner? Thierry Henry?

Everyone wanted Jose out, players werent to blame, same with Conte, now same with Sarri.

Perhaps we should sell Hazard, Azpi, Willian and the guys who have been here that long. There is clearly an issue with this squad. Managers come and go but the players are the issue for me. Gutless bunch who have clearly lost their desire to compete for trophies.

I've said it before and will say it again - no manager will work here, there is a serious problem with these players since Lampard, Ivanovic and Terry left.

We have a group of pussies - who let their heads drop and give fuck all fight- just watched some clips of their goals.

They are not Chelsea and even Klopp/Pep couldn't get these cunts motivated.

Clear the lot out and start again with the youth team - fukkit - Fergie did it, let's give it a go. 

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Everyone wanted Jose out, players werent to blame, same with Conte, now same with Sarri.

Perhaps we should sell Hazard, Azpi, Willian and the guys who have been here that long. There is clearly an issue with this squad. Managers come and go but the players are the issue for me. Gutless bunch who have clearly lost their desire to compete for trophies.

Spot on Sir - completely agree 👌

12 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

He is so rigid in his system, has no plan b, the same subs game after game and an apparent distain for putting the ball in the box/having a dig from outside it. Not for me this wonderful passing football I'm afraid.

THAT!

It's always 4-3-3 and like-for-like players. Everyone could predict Sarri's subs before the game and if teams stop Jorginho, they stop the entire team. All that's happening and Sarri doesn't even seem bothered to try and change things. Instead, he just keeps on rolling out the same shit every game. What's that thing about insanity again? 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

THAT!

It's always 4-3-3 and like-for-like players. Everyone could predict Sarri's subs before the game and if teams stop Jorginho, they stop the entire team. All that's happening and Sarri doesn't even seem bothered to try and change things. Instead, he just keeps on rolling out the same shit every game. What's that thing about insanity again? 

The insanity is thinking sacking another manager will fix the problem 🤔

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

No doubt but the thing is Jose and Conte could mix it up when needed. This is pure shite! He won't change. He's just admitted himself that he can't motivate this team. He's not fit for it and I'd say he's on borrowed time now. No idea who we get in tho

Just now, Muzchap said:

The insanity is thinking sacking another manager will fix the problem 🤔

The players aren't faultless but the manager is making things worse and is one of the major issues.

Just now, Muzchap said:

Just like under Mourinho and Conte... sure... it's definitely the manager...

So suddenly, we are just gonna ignore the fact that Mourinho and Conte dragged us down with their negative-fest throughout those two seasons? 

Only 5-6 players in the current squad played under Mourinho. So is it totally related though? Is it really possible for those 5-6 players to drag the entire team down?

Then under Conte, we were sitting nicely in 2nd last January and looking set for the top 4 but he embarked on his moan-fest and took us down to 5th. So, was it really all the players' fault though?

1 hour ago, whinni09 said:

It was somehow an very ironic post, hope you got that :P 

There are no chances of creating talent if you don't play them obviously, but I get what you are saying. We buy shit and we have always done so, so what is our next option? Exactly, creating talents, even tho it's hard.

Yeah, but what I mean is you cannot order talents.
The next top class footballer who will replace Messi is a little boy now in who knows what small village and which country.
Naturally we should have a good academy and cannot neglect youth but it just cannot be the policy of any big club.
Look, today in Europe the hottest names are Mbappe and Neymar.
But we cannot even go close. Our sights are set much lower.