• Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

On 1/27/2019 at 4:35 PM, Sideshow Luiz said:

Hazard - Higuain - Pedro

RLC - Jorginho - Kante

Emerson - Luiz - Rudiger - Azpi

Kepa

Such a good lineup this. 

Pedro and CHO should be rotated. Willian should only be brought on when we are defending a lead. 

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

THAT I do think he is superb at. I do trust his defensive skillset. I think that is why Sarri plays him so much.

Well we are struggling to score atm. Not defending. Hence why he needs to fuck off from the starting XI

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Well we are struggling to score atm. Not defending. Hence why he needs to fuck off from the starting XI

I dont think we are actually great at defending..its just teamd are not attacking us much to deny us space. They all sit back. As soon as we are attacked in numbers and with pace we usually crumble at the back mainly because of Alonso and Jorginho being shit at tracking back, intercepting or tackling. 

Lets hope  Sarri puts out the back four we had against Spurs. with Jorge ,Kante and RLC to add a bit of bite and drive. Top three has to be Pedro, Hazard and Hguain.  That's the team I'd like to see. But this wont be any good unless we hit the ground running and play with the intensity and hunger that we showed against Spurs in the first half.  I think Higuain will benefit from the passes of Luiz, Pedro and Hazard, Not like Sunday when we had nobody capable of either reading his movement or picking him out.

21 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Lets hope  Sarri puts out the back four we had against Spurs. with Jorge ,Kante and RLC to add a bit of bite and drive. Top three has to be Pedro, Hazard and Hguain.  That's the team I'd like to see. But this wont be any good unless we hit the ground running and play with the intensity and hunger that we showed against Spurs in the first half.  I think Higuain will benefit from the passes of Luiz, Pedro and Hazard, Not like Sunday when we had nobody capable of either reading his movement or picking him out.

I do hope Emerson plays and sneaky feeling it MIGHT be EDEN  HIGS  CHO But wouldn't moan at Pedro.

How are your reactions Gonzalo? Chelsea stars test their agility in training as Higuain prepares to make his first Premier League start

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6645405/Chelsea-stars-test-agility-training-Higuain-prepares-make-league-start.html

A match like this I will fear the most the team will turn shit and drop points. Hopefully our ‘striker curse’ have been lifted now. Won’t be easy, but win this and our team morale will be up in the air to secure top 4. Come on Blues!

BOURNEMOUTH VS CHELSEA PREVIEW: PROBABLE LINEUPS, PREDICTION, TACTICS, TEAM NEWS, BETTING ODDS & KEY STATS

http://www.thehardtackle.com/round-up/2019/01/30/bournemouth-vs-chelsea-preview-probable-lineups-prediction-tactics-team-news-betting-odds-key-stats/