test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Bournemouth 4-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      4
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      0
    • Luiz
      1
    • Emerson
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Pedro
      0
    • Hazard
      1
    • Higuain
      3
    • Willian (sub)
      0
    • Giroud (sub)
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

505 posts in this topic
29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

THAT I do think he is superb at. I do trust his defensive skillset. I think that is why Sarri plays him so much.

Well we are struggling to score atm. Not defending. Hence why he needs to fuck off from the starting XI

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Well we are struggling to score atm. Not defending. Hence why he needs to fuck off from the starting XI

I dont think we are actually great at defending..its just teamd are not attacking us much to deny us space. They all sit back. As soon as we are attacked in numbers and with pace we usually crumble at the back mainly because of Alonso and Jorginho being shit at tracking back, intercepting or tackling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Well we are struggling to score atm. Not defending. Hence why he needs to fuck off from the starting XI

Pretty much, unless we go back to 1930's footie with defensive forwards, lolol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I so badly want to see Emerson-RLC-Hazard on the same side. 

I wanted so badly for Santa to bring me a new Hermès Birkin, but then Sarri told me that Marina said Santa doesn't exist.

0b52cee8836e97d3f834cb18922180cb.gif

Clockwork, 11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets hope  Sarri puts out the back four we had against Spurs. with Jorge ,Kante and RLC to add a bit of bite and drive. Top three has to be Pedro, Hazard and Hguain.  That's the team I'd like to see. But this wont be any good unless we hit the ground running and play with the intensity and hunger that we showed against Spurs in the first half.  I think Higuain will benefit from the passes of Luiz, Pedro and Hazard, Not like Sunday when we had nobody capable of either reading his movement or picking him out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Lets hope  Sarri puts out the back four we had against Spurs. with Jorge ,Kante and RLC to add a bit of bite and drive. Top three has to be Pedro, Hazard and Hguain.  That's the team I'd like to see. But this wont be any good unless we hit the ground running and play with the intensity and hunger that we showed against Spurs in the first half.  I think Higuain will benefit from the passes of Luiz, Pedro and Hazard, Not like Sunday when we had nobody capable of either reading his movement or picking him out.

I do hope Emerson plays and sneaky feeling it MIGHT be EDEN  HIGS  CHO But wouldn't moan at Pedro.

Starman60 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Such a good lineup this. 

Pedro and CHO should be rotated. Willian should only be brought on when we are defending a lead. 

At least a 3-goal lead

Johnnyeye and Unionjack like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A match like this I will fear the most the team will turn shit and drop points. Hopefully our ‘striker curse’ have been lifted now. Won’t be easy, but win this and our team morale will be up in the air to secure top 4. Come on Blues!

nachikethas and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We must get the 3 points tonight, must. We have Huddersfield this Saturday which will be 3 points, so 6 in 2 games would stand us in really good stead.

Cannot see Sarri leaving Willian out so I expect it to be a front 3 of Hazard, Higuain and Willian. Jorginho back in, with Kante and RLC, with Emerson, Rudiger, Luiz and Azpi as the back line.

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

We must get the 3 points tonight, must. We have Huddersfield this Saturday which will be 3 points, so 6 in 2 games would stand us in really good stead.

Cannot see Sarri leaving Willian out so I expect it to be a front 3 of Hazard, Higuain and Willian. Jorginho back in, with Kante and RLC, with Emerson, Rudiger, Luiz and Azpi as the back line.

Why not? Pedro is higher than him in the pecking order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.