test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Bournemouth 4-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

505 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

then he has to be sacked this week

I mean its not that difficult to nullify our threat and play against us...Mourinho said it all the  day Arsenal hammered us...but Sarri will rather play piss poor Pedro and terrible willian over quality youngster in Odoi....today is another lame reason he will start Alonso the next game...

Vesper, whinni09 and zekinjo like this

Chelsea's 4-0 defeat to Bournemouth was their heaviest defeat since they lost 5-1 to Liverpool in 1996. 

It is also the first time the Blues have failed to score in three away games in a row for the first time since 2002.

Look away now Maurizio Sarri. 

I was fucking FOUR the last time we got beat like this.:(

11Drogba likes this

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Out of that run of games.. Didn't expect this to go this way. Draw maybe.. Loss yeah.. 4-0 nope 

The mentality that we had since our title winning season with Conte has disappeared.

Costa took it with him it seems. We are lost puppies.

Supermonkey92 and Muzchap like this

still no words from sarri?
Aparrently still addressing the players in the dressing room.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

The mentality that we had since our title winning season with Conte has disappeared.

Costa took it with him it seems. We are lost puppies.

That's it. Go a goal down used to feel confident could pull it back. These days go a goal down and all downhill. 

Just a mess. How can we have so much of the ball and not even score 1?!

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

That's it. Go a goal down used to feel confident could pull it back. These days go a goal down and all downhill. 

Just a mess. How can we have so much of the ball and not even score 1?!

Possession means nothing.
How many time was their goalie called into action ?
Just about one and two-or three easy shots from a long distance.

2 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Possession means nothing.
How many time was their goalie called into action ?
Just about one and two-or three easy shots from a long distance.

No and it's a worrying patten. Against arsenal lots of possession and one shot in the last 10 minutes on target. Just don't get what they practise or how it's goes so wrong. 

A year ago we lost to them 3-0...maybe it'll be 5 next year. 

Fulham Broadway likes this

17 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Great players don't make great coaches.
Sometimes, sometimes not.
The thing is transfer windows come and go and we buy sh*t.
And don't talk about youths because our chances of creating talent are just about the same as those of Epanomi football club, at the feet of the mount Olymp.

It was somehow an very ironic post, hope you got that :P 

There are no chances of creating talent if you don't play them obviously, but I get what you are saying. We buy shit and we have always done so, so what is our next option? Exactly, creating talents, even tho it's hard.

Gooner dad laughing his head off as I walked by him. 

Can’t believe the banter baton has now been past over to us.

We are now Banter FC.

Kajo and Vesper like this

In a way rather Bourmouth then Spurs or Liverpool. Not that makes it any better but less annoying fans. We used to laugh at others dodgy results.. Now its our turn.. 

7 minutes ago, whinni09 said:

It was somehow an very ironic post, hope you got that :P 

There are no chances of creating talent if you don't play them obviously, but I get what you are saying. We buy shit and we have always done so, so what is our next option? Exactly, creating talents, even tho it's hard.

It's not even a case of creating first choice players although that would be nice. But if the club could 'create' 5-6 players within the first team squad it firstly creates a homegrown, 'Chelsea' environment which is likely to have been lost when the likes of JT and Lampard left the club.

But the more important thing is the club then isn't having to buy average players to fill out the squad in a market which has currently gone manic crazy. Players like Bakayoko, Drinkwater and Zappacosta - we've wasted millions particularly in recent seasons on players that don't enhance the quality at the club. Promoting a couple of players to take up these positions in the squad would leave the club more money within its budgets to identify 2-3 players each season that are top quality to improve the starting XI. I do think that the club may have realised these mistakes and are trying to address it but we have so much deadwood within our squad that it isn't going to be an overnight fix. 

To be honest I wouldn't have a problem being outside the top 4 for a couple of seasons if the club had a longer term plan and vision to clear the decks and rebuild the squad, giving some time to a couple of players from the academy, and slowly adding to the quality within the squad but I cannot see it happening any time soon.