test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Bournemouth 4-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

505 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Then he'd lost the dressing room just as quick as AVB did.

Happy dressing room doesn’t play like Chelsea and I’m not talking only because of tonight’s match. 

Sir Mikel OBE and Johnnyeye like this

1 minute ago, zekinjo said:

Happy dressing room doesn’t play like Chelsea and I’m not talking only because of tonight’s match. 

Oh i know we have some unhappy people in the squad, but I dont think he has lost the dressing room...yet.

Its coming though.

0007, zekinjo and Johnnyeye like this

Giroud on Higuain off when we were 2 nil down, LMFAO, what the fuck am I watching?! How about put on 3 more defenders so that we can concede less ffs.

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Oh i know we have some unhappy people in the squad, but I dont think he has lost the dressing room...yet.

Its coming though.

sorry mate, but after tonight he has not only lost the dressing room, but a large percentage of the fans and he'salso lost the plot.

Sir Mikel OBE and Vesper like this

5 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

There is every possibility we relegate than Sarri tweaking formation...

then he has to be sacked this week

Starman60 likes this

1 minute ago, whinni09 said:

GIVE US LAMPARD AND TERRY BACK!! As coaches, as players, I don't give a fuck... Just come back! :drunk:

Great players don't make great coaches.
Sometimes, sometimes not.
The thing is transfer windows come and go and we buy sh*t.
And don't talk about youths because our chances of creating talent are just about the same as those of Epanomi football club, at the feet of the mount Olymp.

0007 likes this

Did they not come out 2nd half? Or just shouldn't have bothered 

Poor people who went up there!!! To see that 

Excluding Sarri, it's worrying each time new year comes we play like shit indifferent from what manager we have. The problems lie far deeper than just simply the coach, we have a bunch of mercenaries in our teams, starting with that Brazilian gang. Hope the club sees this shit already and sell most of them because they are commanding in the dressing room and throwing whoever they want under the bus when things don't go as they want.

As for Sarri what can I say? Overrated to the core, I remember how he beat Juventus in min 90 and came one point behind them with 3-4 matches left. What does he do the next match? Lose 3-0 and title gone, he is awful in just about everything, he lacks experience, and looks to be stubborn like his predecessors. He couldn't even learn this shit from Mourinho and Conte's failures.

Supermonkey92 and 0007 like this