• Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember saying in the Arsenal game thread that Howe's preparation work for this game was already cut out because the tactics are as predictable and a given as night-time freezing temperatures in Siberia during winter  Terribly predictable sh*t over and over again. We've been utterly humiliated, utterly destroyed because of that pathetic, stubborn coach. F**k you Sarri, f**ck you!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

....wow! Heck!

If we take away all the defeats, we will be chasing Liverpool for the league!

I'm not on about the defeats, although poor, every team loses games. 

But the lack of intensity and quality in our play has hurt us a couple of times simply drawing games, especially at home this season. The Southampton and Everton draws particularly spring to mind. 

Six goals conceded in our last 2 league games. Fucking relegation form that is. I was all for giving Sarri time, but after his rant against Arsenal and tonights result, I thing its time to go, because he didn't get the reaction he needed. OK,we beat Spurs, but that was a semi against a bitter rival so it dont count.

They have one of the worst, if not THE worst defensive records in the league and we couldn't score. They've won like 3 of their previous 13 matches coming into this. And they've embarrased us 4-0.

Now outside the top 4 with both teams around us looking far better than us. Both Arse and United can score goals for fun while we can't score at all.

Roman would be making a change right now in years past.