• Higuain
    • Willian (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll state the obvious, but defensively we are a joke. Jorginho cant bloody track back. Our "proper" defensive midfielder is played out of position. And we create fuck all when we're attacking. Lost the ability to utilize our strikers. Its pretty football all right, but for the training ground only. Sorry guys but Sarri-ball doesn't work n the Premiership........We are a fucking embarrassment. Oh and David Luiz, you can fuck off too.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

I generally try to stay calm and look at things in an optimistic way, but I'm struggling to see many positives at the moment.

This just isn't working.

What is not working?

We appointed a coach who has never won anything. What expectations did you have? Like seriously.

We get what we deserve. We had Conte who was difficult at times but he is a top coach. And we fire him for this.

get ready for a United trouncing at home in the FA Cup and even more dissapointment it seems, i dont trust Sarri with this group of players, gutless clowns end of. It seems he was right about the weak mentality part, but he forgot to look in the mirror and see how clueless he is in the 1st place