• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Yes just like my comment pointed out he wasnt the only one.... or the worst for that matter. Azpi and Ampadu probably gave the ball away a lot more.

Willian actually had a great game

/me looks up for lightning strike

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, mccg said:

At least its them and Millwall with the bad press and not us this week/month

I remember when someone threw a coin at Drogba. He threw it back. Woops!! 

Decent performance and result. Good to see certain players play. VAR moment was odd lol. Just staring at the big screen to see what the outcome was! 

Bloke in Sheffield end with no top though... Why?! It was freezing

Nice firework lights moment at the start. Funky 

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I remember when someone threw a coin at Drogba. He threw it back. Woops!! 

Decent performance and result. Good to see certain players play. VAR moment was odd lol. Just staring at the big screen to see what the outcome was! 

Bloke in Sheffield end with no top though... Why?! It was freezing

Nice firework lights moment at the start. Funky 

Chelsea VAR

I think the shirtless guy is same as this bloke (from Sheffield United v Wednesday game)

maybe I am wrong

LOOK AT THE WOMEN'S EXPRESSIONS on the right!! LOLOLOLOL

Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday - npower League One : News Photo

Alex Bruce defends father Steve as Danny Murphy and Ruud Gullit question his absence during Sheffield Wednesday's FA cup defeat at Chelsea

Steve Bruce accepted the job to become Sheffield Wednesday's new manager 

He is going to start the role in February and has been spending time in Barbados

The new Wednesday boss lost his parents just weeks apart earlier in 2018

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1078759/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Blues-Gonzalo-Higuain-Deal-Mauro-Icardi-Inter-Milan

21 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Its good to see tho that there are SOME players who give a fuck about losing!

Can you imagine Eden going in like that after a loss?

Doubt it!

And that some players do care about winning a piece of English silverware. Ive lost count of how many times our supporters on here have rubbished these League/FA trophies/ We have been spoilt by our not too distant history of achieving the PL titles etc, Thinking it's not necessary to put out as good a side as we can so we can beat these lot.

Shows what some players get to feel after not winning sod all in such a long time.

Lets hope we never have to feel like Spuds!

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its good to see tho that there are SOME players who give a fuck about losing!

Can you imagine Eden going in like that after a loss?

Doubt it!

And that some players do care about winning a piece of English silverware. Ive lost count of how many times our supporters on here have rubbished these League/FA trophies/ We have been spoilt by our not too distant history of achieving the PL titles etc, Thinking it's not necessary to put out as good a side as we can so we can beat these lot.

Shows what some players get to feel after not winning sod all in such a long time.

Lets hope we never have to feel like Spuds!

Agree. The south koreans played out of their skins to beat Germany at the wc despite already out of the competition. 

And Yeah a trophy is a trophy, apart from those 1,2 game trophies like super cup, shield, club wm which i just not accept, and bc we are out of sight in pl we should make sure to win at least one of the others which is doable, beating city or utd in 90mins. But until we get a worthwhile openent its perfectly fine to play a bside, at some point we have to rotate and it hurts less going out early rather than late.