test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 3-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Ampadu
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

164 posts in this topic

Chelsea 3-0 Sheffield Wednesday
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

4500.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

2018/19 FA Cup Fourth Round
27 January, Sunday, 2019
Stamford Bridge
18:00 Kick Off (UK time)

Willian - Higuain - CHO

Kovacic - Jorginho - Ampadu

Alonso - AC - Rudiger - Zapp

Willy

That's who I think he'll go with.

Assuming, CHO and Willian will be the wingers, I hope we see CHO on the LW and not the RW. He is effective on the right, due to his good crossing, however we don't see the best of him. When he is at LW, that is when you see him cause havoc and cut inside on his dangerous foot. Most games he plays for us, he seems to play on the right. Play him on the left and let him wreak havoc please Sarri.

I can get by with Alonso in starting XI just to rest Emerson before Bournemouth, on the other hand Emerson dont play much this season, so fatigue shouldnt be the option. Anyway, just play Emerson in next PL match...

Johnnyeye and 0007 like this

Caballero

Zappa/Azpilicueta-Christensen-Luiz-Alonso

Ampadu

Kovacic             Barkley

CHO                             Willian

Higuain

Has Ampadu ever play as the holding midfielder under Sarri? Think he's only played CB or a RMF so far. 

I would much rather Sarri develop him into a ball playing CB, as I don't think Ampadu has the technical levels to be an elite midfielder. 

10 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Has Ampadu ever play as the holding midfielder under Sarri? Think he's only played CB or a RMF so far. 

I would much rather Sarri develop him into a ball playing CB, as I don't think Ampadu has the technical levels to be an elite midfielder. 

I think hes got a good footballing head. He stays calm pretty much under pressure and has a good pass. I don't see why he coundn't do it.

But might be worth getting him ready to try to take Luiz's spot.

And sent you a new MOROCCAN BLUE badge mate. Thought it might make a good Av?

5c4bda356968c_MOROCCANBLUE.thumb.png.68aeba63193071ecec2e3cb9b9b18732.png

Yayyyyy Me. Got a ticket for later. Cost a couple of quid but hopefully get to see Higs first hat trick!!

COYFB!!!

Really dont like Wednesday. Got put in hospital for a week by them when I was young.

Have a great day guys.  856a0e8682d17de5ef201d0e615e18c3.gif

Sideshow Luiz and Johnnyeye like this

17 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yayyyyy Me. Got a ticket for later. Cost a couple of quid but hopefully get to see Higs first hat trick!!

COYFB!!!

Really dont like Wednesday. Got put in hospital for a week by them when I was young.

Enjoy the game mate, have a great time and hopefully it ends in a convincing win for us. Cheers ;)

Bulka

Zappa Cahill(farewell game)Christensen Alonso(i fear Emerson might get injured playing 2 games quickly !)

Barkley(think he might be suited more to the right/central) Ampadu(good chance to give him a go here) Kovacic

Cho Higs Willian 

Hope 1 or 2 academy dudes also a sniff also on the bench

3 minutes ago, mccg said:

Cahill(farewell game)

Where is he going? Fulham pulled out, Monaco just sacked Emenalo, who wanted him, Aston Villa pulled out, and I doubt we would sell to Arse atm.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

COYFB!!!

Same friend had spare ticket... Though last time went with her we lost lol.. And pretty sure last 4th round I went to was Bradford... 

Horray be a lovely day lol. 

39 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Where is he going? Fulham pulled out, Monaco just sacked Emenalo, who wanted him, Aston Villa pulled out, and I doubt we would sell to Arse atm.

Yeah think they will do the usual, let him go on a free , keep your ears to the ground, think he will go somewhere by end of this window!