Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

We don't need a striker?

Ffs

Torres - crap

Drogba - too old, not enough goals

Lukaku - not ready

Sturridge - best used on the right wing

If you meant it as a reply to me I agree, but not right now, our wing and midfield need reinforcements more.

We don't need a striker?

Ffs

Torres - crap

Drogba - too old, not enough goals

Lukaku - not ready

Sturridge - best used on the right wing

Exactly I don't think our pursuit for Higuain will deter our search for a winger in the mould of Hazard for example. We are lacking a clinical striker like RVP that can be difference between a point or three on occasions.

Erm... The hilighted part makes me doubtful about this information's veracity. Who would splurge some 30 million pound while they can sign with him a pre-contract and get him for free six months later ? Or did I mis-translated...?

Edit : His contract goes till 2016.

I think that was 39 million DOLLAR, which is probably around 24-26 million pound.

Signing Higuain would be a massive mistake imo. I don't think the club should commit to another striker, especially a one dimensional player such as Higuain. We already have a player like Higuain, he is on the bench.

This a team is in a identity crisis, we should first resolve our playing style. Higuain would not fit in a 4-3-3 flat, simply because strikers in that formation need to drop back and help in the building scoring chances. Hence why Drogba is so important to the team.

Exactly I don't think our pursuit for Higuain will deter our search for a winger in the mould of Hazard for example. We are lacking a clinical striker like RVP that can be difference between a point or three on occasions.

He is absolutely nothing like RVP, Van Persie is so much more complete player and he contributes much more to the team. Higuain will give you goals, but you have to give him a lot of services. He is dependent on services as much as Torres.

Hiquain is also a player infamously known to disappear in big games and his CL goal scoring ratio is pretty much on Kalou level. Not a player known to be a match winner.

He is absolutely nothing like RVP, Van Persie is so much more complete player and he contributes much more to the team. Higuain will give you goals, but you have to give him a lot of services. He is dependent on services as much as Torres.

We are lacking a clinical striker like RVP that can be difference between a point or three on occasions.

I said an equally clinicial striker

I'd love Higuain but I've always said Pato would be my preferred choice. Ronaldo-esque (Brazillian) who can do more than score and find the net with an individual moment of magic. Aguero was such a miss :(

I said an equally clinicial striker

I'd love Higuain but I've always said Pato would be my preferred choice. Ronaldo-esque (Brazillian) who can do more than score and find the net with an individual moment of magic. Aguero was such a miss :(

Rumours have it Pato's off to PSG for €50million.

Rumours have it Pato's off to PSG for €50million.

When will we learn :angry: I know Pato has his injury niggles but for me he'd make an impact of equal magnitude to that of Aguero. He has all the ingredients to be one of the top 4 players in the world. I know some people are forwarding the option of strikers like Cavani, but a poacher without a source is a toothless tiger. A tiger like Pato can work without a soucrce, but with one, is a lion. Look at Aguero at City and most aptly, el fenomeno of Brazil.

When will we learn :angry: I know Pato has his injury niggles but for me he'd make an impact of equal magnitude to that of Aguero. He has all the ingredients to be one of the top 4 players in the world. I know some people are forwarding the option of strikers like Cavani, but a poacher without a source is a toothless tiger. A tiger like Pato can work without a soucrce, but with one, is a lion. Look at Aguero at City and most aptly, el fenomeno of Brazil.

If they're paying €50million.. I'd say we've been lucky. Pastore mk II.

If they're paying €50million.. I'd say we've been lucky. Pastore mk II.

As much as we can find a justification in Pastore where could we be as a club with him today? For PSG he has not been too shabby I tell you, he started off like a house on fire but sustained a little injury. Wiki have his record at 11 games and 6 goals. Mata and Sturridge will not suffice for creativity, with Pastore I coud bet you we'd have got a few more goals by now.

As much as we can find a justification in Pastore where could we be as a club with him today? For PSG he has not been too shabby I tell you, he started off like a house on fire but sustained a little injury. Wiki have his record at 11 games and 6 goals. Mata and Sturridge will not suffice for creativity, with Pastore I coud bet you we'd have got a few more goals by now.

Big fish, small pond theory for now.

Chelsea and Arsenal alerted after PSG star Pastore admits he wants bigger club

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1hlcZgirs

Oh I doubt Pato will go there. One South American already regretted it ;)

As for Higuain, I think he is a great striker and if we could bring him for 20 and something millions then it would be a good piece of business but I believe it would be better to wait 'till summer to see what happens with Torres and Drogba and then make decisions. Prices are inflated in January anyway.

Chelsea and Arsenal alerted after PSG star Pastore admits he wants bigger club

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1hlcZgirs

Oh I doubt Pato will go there. One South American already regretted it ;)

I saw that - just ridiculous, but hey what if we could get him a few months later for half the price :D. But the Tevez issue complicates things, Pato is the Milan sweetheart and most fans are strongly against him leaving. He loves Milan and they love him, but their seem to be accruing frailties in his 'unsellability' which we must really pounce on. They need the money.

I saw that - just ridiculous, but hey what if we could get him a few months later for half the price :D. But the Tevez issue complicates things, Pato is the Milan sweetheart and most fans are strongly against him leaving. He loves Milan and they love him, but their seem to be accruing frailties in his 'unsellability' which we must really pounce on. They need the money.

He also 'loves' Silvio Berlusconi daughter. I should not think he'd be so hesitant to let his daughter move to France :lol: