Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

Why don't we go for Callejon instead? He'd come a lot cheaper.

I would like to see this happen that Callejon fella is a top prospect. Think he would be a great signing but as much as i would like to see this happen i can't see it due to his recent run of form. Murinho will want to keep hold of him!

Why don't we go for Podolski? Able to play on the left and in the middle and he's willing to leave (23 goals in 32 league matches in the year 2011 btw).

I heard there was an Arsenal-link with him.. £20million was often quoted in those stories. It's a possibility. The type of players who are bought in, to play a part in the background but could lead the line with good form.

You mean a good squad player?

Another problem I have with him, is that he is already 24 but he has barely played 100 professional games. Mata is younger and has already played well over 200.

Yep, that :lol:

This is true.. But Real clearly saw something from him, when they saw him playing at Espanyol, to recall him. Though for experience, as DYC. said, Podolski would be a good shout.

• 2 weeks later...

As a main striker always wanted Sergio Aguero.................

Higuan is not as good as Aguero from my point of view.

That ship has sailed and we need to move on. Higuain is right up there with strikers like Cavani, Falcao, Villa, who were/are linked with us.

:goodpost: I'd also love higuain in our squad. he could replace drogs cause i dont see his contract getting sorted out, and i believe higuain would really challenge torres to try harder for they pretty much have the same playing style and if he could do it then torres would have no excuses whatsoever.

Higuain and Aguero are different players.

Yes, but I think Aguero is a better finisher (higuain missed some very good chances at the Copa America), and overall a better player . Moreover, we already have Lukaku to replace Drogba. Torres is also there.