Gonzalo Higuain

the wes

[quote name='Sh0n3x' timestamp='1325640756' post='3305

Chelsea representative makes Higuain contact

http://www.givemefoo...higuain-contact

Never visited this site is it pretty reliable? I would love higuan at our club! I his link up play with other attackers is brilliant! I see his flick to benzema, earlier? Pure class!

Honestly we need to get a playmaker, let torres be the undisputed number one striker for this month while drogs is out in the cup of nations, if he is a complete flop then we can buy in the summer. Either way if anyone watches the matches we dominate every game but instead of the brilliance that joey cole used to bring us we try to cross on every occasion. We need a crafty player now. In any case whether it be cavani/hulk/pato/higuain, they will not be able to play in europe, which for us should be our number one target. If we get a crafty midfielder say sneijder/krasic and torres starts firing again, we will have the "new" identity we were looking for in mata/(krasic, modric or whoever we get)/sturridge/torres

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the barca real game and he showed his real face missed a couple of sitters!

Happy that he is not on the market he is totally overrated!!

Third best scorer in La liga. Second best Real striker, ok he's level with Benzema, but he has less playing time han Benzema.

Watching the barca real game and he showed his real face missed a couple of sitters!

Happy that he is not on the market he is totally overrated!!

You can't judge him on a few goals. He's one of the best goal scorers out there.

Not that I want him, though, he needs through balls more than Torres.

You can't judge him on a few goals. He's one of the best goal scorers out there.

Not that I want him, though, he needs through balls more than Torres.

The difference between Higuian and Torres is; that if you hoof a ball at Higuian he might just score a beauty but Torres as we have seen (no matter how sad it is), will just fail comicaly.

Third best scorer in La liga. Second best Real striker, ok he's level with Benzema, but he has less playing time han Benzema.

Benzema is better imo. Higuain is still quality though, and a very good finisher - yesterday was just not his day, it happens :lol:

Yeah he flopped against Barca, but seriously that is not news. There is a reason why even Kalou has the same amount of goals in the CL as Higuain.

Exactly. I understand he has amazing stats but just the fact that players wear numbers on their shirts doesn't make football a game of numbers. Real Madrid is an amazing team filled with great players, yet they play in a league where you have so many poor defences. Any decent striker would score like crazy in those games and with such a service.

Don't get me wrong, I know Higuain is a good player. However he's absolutely not level with Benzema, the guy does what top class players do : he produces his best football in high profile games and when it matters. Higuain can't do that (yet...).

Anyway, just sharing my opinion.