• Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea news: New face spotted in training as ace eyes Carabao Cup debut against Tottenham

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1076463/Chelsea-news-training-Carabao-Cup-Tottenham-debut

for a moment i tough it was Higuain lol how silly of me getting my hopes high

RACE TO GET HIGUAIN SIGNED

Chelsea are hopeful Gonzalo Higuain will be registered in time so he can play in Thursday’s clash with Tottenham in the Carabao Cup, report The Telegraph.

52 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea are hopeful Gonzalo Higuain will be registered in time so he can play in Thursday’s clash with Tottenham in the Carabao Cup, report The Telegraph.

just do it and hurry up

30 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

just do it and hurry up

Thought it 2 good 2 b true when we signed Pulisic without any hassle tap tap boom, think Marina went on holiday after that ! 

7 hours ago, mccg said:

LOL

Spurs doesnt need to score, they only have to defend to a goal-less draw. Their defense is much better than Arsenal and they will pack it up behind. We again will be restoring to false 9 and trying to do same mistake as the last game in a better way, dont see us scoring. 

As a team we dont stand much of a chance ... as an individual who got really pissed after Sarri's outburst and wants to prove a thing or not, then yes we might get something out of the game. 

Spurs doesnt need to score, they only have to defend to a goal-less draw. Their defense is much better than Arsenal and they will pack it up behind. We again will be restoring to false 9 and trying to do same mistake as the last game in a better way, dont see us scoring. 
As a team we dont stand much of a chance ... as an individual who got really pissed after Sarri's outburst and wants to prove a thing or not, then yes we might get something out of the game. 

Spot on analysis. Despite Spurs’ injuries I’m having a hard time to believe we can score any.

5 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

Spot on analysis. Despite Spurs’ injuries I’m having a hard time to believe we can score any.

Plus we need to score 2 cause sod this going to penalties and keep a clean sheet.. Least know can't sit back and faff around... In theory. 

Got a feeling in my bones we are going to hammer them!!

Either intuition or arthritis cause it was fuckin cold last night and I went out at 3am on my scooter in just a tracky top to get some credit for my electric meter. Froze me nuts off!