test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-1 Spurs

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

395 posts in this topic
13 minutes ago, Jason said:

By the way, South Korea have been knocked out of the Asian Cup. So, Spurs will have Son back next week...

That's less dramatic then made out.. 

If we can play like yesterday I have more hopes. If things go back to same line up as before.. Less so. 

5 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

I’m gonna leave all the praises for you guys and the team were fully deserved all the compliments.

I just want to say, FUCK YOU MARTIN ATKINSON! And your whole crew! And that fucking useless thing called VAR!

Seriously EPL, the best league in the world, has the infamously worst officiating, the level of referees is pissing poor. The FA should invest hard on this problem and get those fuckers educated.

I’m pretty certain Sian Messey, the lineswoman would be the best referee in the league if she has a penis. The likes of Atkinson are not even fit to lace her boots.

She can have mine, and I#ll even fit it for her..........:D:D

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

By the way, South Korea have been knocked out of the Asian Cup. So, Spurs will have Son back next week...

:angry:

14 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Higuaín has been in the country 24 hours and getting to more finals than sp*rs have in 10 years :D

We beat Spurs in the League Cup final in 2014/15...

I just hope we can go on and beat City.. But if we don't rather lose to them then Spurs again! 

Unless we lose on a stupid score with a daft lineup and misses.. 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

FUCK Martin Atkinson

and fuck those goon yids

watching that shit again enrages me

The whole North London thing enrages me mate, I see red when I'm up there. Such an awful place. Brings me down thinking about it.

Fulham Broadway and Vesper like this

There really should be interviews by refs after the disgraceful performans that twat did.

He should get a ban and large fine. Refs in general are shite but he took the piss!

Fulham Broadway and Vesper like this