• Kante
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

44 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

You forgot the one were he hit his own foot when hazard put him clear but i think the one were he somehow made his legs skip over the ball when hazard put it on a plate was the worst with the Emerson cross a close second.

Ah, yes.  Forgot about that one.

I'd probably rate the Emerson cross with the Kante feed as being pretty equal.  With Emerson's cross, he did have a defender on him.  But, he really owed Emerson for his work.  With Kante's he was a step behind the defence, had time to take 2-3 touches, then went for the near post for some reason, with 0 pace.

The funny thing, is that the Hazard on a plate chance and when he hit his own foot won't even go down as shots.  I like looking at the xG stats, and those 2 won't even show up.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Positive response from our last result. Perfect result to boost our team morale. That’s the true Blues spirit. 

Didn’t see the match, but heard that Hazard play well, so that is an excellent reaction from Sarri critics. That’s one thing I really concerned about, phew. No false nine and a win, let’s party then.

We will have Higuain and Mr X available for the final, so bring it on City!

Oh how come I forgot to say, fuck off Spurs :wave:

Told you I had a feeling in me bones!  YAYYYY me! Wasn't arthritis after all !

Well I just got home from the game. Decided to stroll up West to have a couple bottles of pop to celebrate first. Have very Chinese eyes right now but had to say goodnight before I fell over onto the couch for the night lol

1st time in many years that I was downstairs in MH. Felt like I was in a totally different ground! Very strange. But still got tourists and selfie takers everywhere. Great pushing their arms so they cant focus. Try it!

What to say!

Nice to see Emerson,Giroud in and no Alonso or Willian. I imagined this thread would all be very happy. I'll go check on it when I wake up.

Well thought  the majority of the lads really played well/ Tho I can imagine Barkley,Giroud and Pedro all kicking themselves for different reasons!

Barkles well he will be pissed cause it was the perfect opportunity to step up and get noticed but was very dull going forward.

It's not like we didn't create chances yet again but same problem was finishing. Giroud will be pissed cause he had a couple of golden chances that he just wasted. That one from Emerson specially.  I reckon - or I HOPE that this is where Higs will help us a lot. Getting the chances we have and making them count. Just imagine that for a minute! We could have put this game away in the 1st half very easily.

Pedro. Good usual game. But from what I remember had 3 very good chances to score. 1 in first few minutes. But a sha,e he got subb'd. You could see he was pissed/

Luiz and Rudi another solid game. Rudi running round after Llorente like a man possessed !

Eden had very good game but am very disappointed about him saying he didn't care what Sarri said about him. Very childish.

Wee Baldy man eh!! Played a blinder. Got his goal, lots of going forward and got a great crunch in on Dier the cunt just into the 2nd half.

The fuckin ref once again was utter shite! WTF is the matter with these blokes they give us? Is it in their CV that they just hate Chelsea or summet? Dier got away scot free specially the dirty git in the 1st half. That tackle on Eden!! HOW did he get away with it?? Don't ask me!

Was very confident at penaltys for some reason. No nerves at all. Even started a Kepa song off! He deserved it!

Lets hope this was the game that kicked off our run in. Everyone looked happy afterwards. Saw that Sarri went over to see Poch while everyone else ran on the pitch. Thought that was class.

And see Higs going bonkers when Jorgi got fucked by Dier (was it yeah?) Ive got this feeling in me bones again about him. Reckon he might surprize a few of us. Fingers crossed eh!!

Might just be able to squeeze in a brandy coffee. Will either wake me up or send me over the top!

Slante!

I didn't see this!

Cheating sod!

Really really detest Spuds! It's that skanky north London thing.

Did you see Erik Lamela's CHEEKY penalty trick during Chelsea vs Tottenham shootout?

TOTTENHAM lost their Carabao Cup semi-final on penalties this evening - but Erik Lamela was trying every trick in the book to ensure his side got through.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/755596/Erik-Lamela-pernalty-Chelsea-Tottenham-Carabao-Cup-penalty-shootout

20 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

He wont come out clean...

If you are referring to me, you are probably mistaken since I merely said I had not seen Emerson play, like ever. And pointed out that the manager(s) and the myriad of coaches are better equipped to know whether he should.

Now I think taking too much from one home game after a strong public criticism from the manager is, let's say, a bit premature? But I guess that's what these forums thrive at: faulty comparisons.

If Emerson really plays well for the remaining of the season, then I will come here and come clean (:)): which is to say that the player I had never seen play a proper game of football appears to be a good player. Still won't change my opinion of Alonso one bit though ;), a good player who directly helped us win a PL title.

1 hour ago, Robchels said:

If you are referring to me, you are probably mistaken since I merely said I had not seen Emerson play, like ever. And pointed out that the manager(s) and the myriad of coaches are better equipped to know whether he should.

Now I think taking too much from one home game after a strong public criticism from the manager is, let's say, a bit premature? But I guess that's what these forums thrive at: faulty comparisons.

If Emerson really plays well for the remaining of the season, then I will come here and come clean (:)): which is to say that the player I had never seen play a proper game for football appears to be a good player. Still won't change my opinion of Alonso one bit though ;), a good player who directly helped us win a PL title.

whatever your opinion...doesnt matter am in all for the good of the team...and wasnt even referring to you....

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Thats the sort of attitude we need in the team eh!!

You keep on leading by example bud you will still get loved by YOUR fans!

Attitude.food,bad spreads thru a team specially if its one of the big names

Still really not sure if he has been sandbagging for some games! (no not teabagging!!)

Someone on the team with balls needs to needs to have a quiet word in his shell like! But they wouldn't want to upset him!