test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-1 Spurs

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

395 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Can I just say....FUCK MARTIN ATKINSON AND THE REFEREES! :rant:

Our players get repeatedly fouled - nothing given

Spuds players flop and dive all over the place all night - gives us loads of yellow cards

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

Who was the person in this forum that said to me Emerson isn’t good enough and implied Alonso was better?

Bullshit.

I know the 2 people who said that. :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, Mana said:

Who was the person in this forum that said to me Emerson isn’t good enough and implied Alonso was better?

Bullshit.

I don't think I said that?

I have said that Sarri must be picking the players based on what he has seen during training.

Maybe after the rocket - Alonso didn't react as well as Emerson and now Emerson has his chance.

Either way - I just want a meritocracy the best players playing 👍

Glad that Sarri showed he can change and isn't the stubborn idiot everyone was saying he is 👍

Great night all round 

Fernando, Johnnyeye and Starman60 like this

44 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

You forgot the one were he hit his own foot when hazard put him clear but i think the one were he somehow made his legs skip over the ball when hazard put it on a plate was the worst with the Emerson cross a close second.

Ah, yes.  Forgot about that one.

I'd probably rate the Emerson cross with the Kante feed as being pretty equal.  With Emerson's cross, he did have a defender on him.  But, he really owed Emerson for his work.  With Kante's he was a step behind the defence, had time to take 2-3 touches, then went for the near post for some reason, with 0 pace.

The funny thing, is that the Hazard on a plate chance and when he hit his own foot won't even go down as shots.  I like looking at the xG stats, and those 2 won't even show up.

Unionjack likes this

Positive response from our last result. Perfect result to boost our team morale. That’s the true Blues spirit. 

Didn’t see the match, but heard that Hazard play well, so that is an excellent reaction from Sarri critics. That’s one thing I really concerned about, phew. No false nine and a win, let’s party then.

We will have Higuain and Mr X available for the final, so bring it on City!

Oh how come I forgot to say, fuck off Spurs :wave:

Johnnyeye likes this

I didn't see this!

Cheating sod!

Really really detest Spuds! It's that skanky north London thing.

Did you see Erik Lamela's CHEEKY penalty trick during Chelsea vs Tottenham shootout?

TOTTENHAM lost their Carabao Cup semi-final on penalties this evening - but Erik Lamela was trying every trick in the book to ensure his side got through.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/755596/Erik-Lamela-pernalty-Chelsea-Tottenham-Carabao-Cup-penalty-shootout

Fulham Broadway and Johnnyeye like this