test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-1 Spurs

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

395 posts in this topic
11 minutes ago, 0007 said:

Yeesssssssss!!!!!

This game reminded me of those magic nights we used to have at the Bridge some years ago.

When won regardless of shit Torres was that evening.

Johnnyeye likes this

We knew before Giroud is slow and cant finish his dinner. But he kept the defenders occupied, gave us an outlay for high balls and linked up well so we had more chamces than usual that alone justifies his selection over false 9. Now we have Higs and he cant bw a worse finisher so only gonna go up from here. Now lets park the bus vs City and hope  for the best.

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Short bald Arsenal fan appearing in Arsenalfan TV meltdowns (which surely only non-Arsenal fans, see just for the Lolz) who coined the expression 10m lamp-post for Giroud.

1 minute ago, cosmicway said:

Arsenal tv star

Ahhhh, yes, him.  "I'm so sick of it Robbie...."

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, communicate said:

Do we have VAR for this game? 

Tonite, yes and I'd say Yes for the final. but not sure

Once again shown how simple a game football is. Everyone who knows a thing or two about it saw what needed to be done in this team. Alonso and Willian removed, a  CF on the pitch resulting in much more energy, pace and quick passing in our play. First time we scored 2 goals in the first half  in ages.

I do think we would have put 3 or 4 past them had they not scored to make it 2:1, which made our team a bit more cautious going forward. Our defence was pretty poor today but we got away with because they had no Kane, Alli or Son.

And btw, Atkinson is an absolute bellend. Abysmal refereeing yet again.

Emerson 🔥🔥🔥

So much more balanced and dangerous than having Alonso there. Those constant overlaps with Hazard and actual dangerous crosses.

Imagine Higuain on the end of those instead of Giroud who is a bit of a bottler.

kellzfresh, 0007, Johnnyeye and 1 other like this

Which one was Giroud's worst miss?  The one at the end of the match after Emerson beat his man so he could put it right on his head?  The one where Kante played him in?  The one where he just missed the ball after Hazard skinned Aurier and gave it to him on a platter?  Any others I've forgotten about?

Just for the record.  I don't hate Giroud.  I know what he does for the team and why he's here.  But, holy hell.

Jason, Muzchap, Johnnyeye and 1 other like this

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Emerson 🔥🔥🔥

So much more balanced and dangerous than having Alonso there. Those constant overlaps with Hazard and actual dangerous crosses.

Imagine Higuain on the end of those instead of Giroud who is a bit of a bottler.

Pretty sure Higuain is a bit of a bottler too. :ph34r:

Johnnyeye and Bosnian Blue like this

4 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Which one was Giroud's worst miss?  The one at the end of the match after Emerson beat his man so he could put it right on his head?  The one where Kante played him in?  The one where he just missed the ball after Hazard skinned Aurier and gave it to him on a platter?  Any others I've forgotten about?

Just for the record.  I don't hate Giroud.  I know what he does for the team and why he's here.  But, holy hell.

You forgot the one were he hit his own foot when hazard put him clear but i think the one were he somehow made his legs skip over the ball when hazard put it on a plate was the worst with the Emerson cross a close second.