test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-1 Spurs

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Emerson
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

395 posts in this topic

What a difference!!! No one doubt same old next time though.. 

Need to keep this up! Only takes 1 and don't want pens. 

So far.. 

1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

Eden is godlike.

A few days ago we were told by some that he wasn't world class (even when he was being played out of position)

Bosnian Blue likes this

Eden back to his best.And the response from the players to Sarri is clear - “You  were right the other day and we won’t fail you again.”

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Can someone explain why they didn't use VAR there? This is the kind of sh*t that will shadow VAR when the referee just don't give a crap about some situations and then suddenly want to review another situation. Proper BS!

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Somehow losing to Arsenal always ends up being a blessing in disguise....

Just hoping this will last over the next weeks, and not going back to Alonso, Willian route :/

But this is an important game and Sarri has selected this team. Hopefully he has seen the light.

Can someone explain why they didn't use VAR there? This is the kind of sh*t that will shadow VAR when the referee just don't give a crap about some situations and then suddenly want to review another situation. Proper BS!
They have no clue how to use it or pure arrogance
Costa19 likes this

8 minutes ago, whats happening said:

barkley giroud and especially pedro were bad.

You thought Pedro was especially bad?  I didn't really get that.  His end product was a little lacking, but I thought he did a really good job of being direct and dribbling his marker towards the centre to create space for Azpi's overlap (cross + goal).  I suppose I never really get upset about Pedro though because even when he's off his game, he still uses his head and works his ass off.

Stats likes this

9 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Hazard is back being dangerous because he is simply back to his natural position.

Also helps that the opposition best defender Alonso is not there to congest the middle and frustrate the heck out of him. 

I thought David Luiz was fantastic in that half.  The papers took Sarri's leader comments and of course turned over to Hazard.  But, it seems that Luiz wanted to respond as well.  #Geezer

After Kante scored it was the best football we played in long long time. Hopefuly we go for the kill now

14 minutes ago, whats happening said:

barkley giroud and especially pedro were bad.

Barkley has been good. Giroud has been the only one I would say looks a bit off the pace.

LAM09 likes this