Arber Zeneli

the wes

Chelsea are one of a number of Premier League clubs due in Holland this weekend to monitor the progress of Heerenveen’s highly-rated left winger Arber Zeneli, Sky Sports News has been told. 

The 23-year old Kosovo international is out of contract in the summer and could be available for as little as £5m. 

On Sunday, scouts from across Europe, including Turkish club Galatasaray, will head for Amsterdam, with Zeneli expected to start for Heerenveen as they take on Ajax.  

Before representing Kosovo, Zeneli played for Sweden at U17, U19 and U21 level.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Yeboii said:

We are also looking at a 18 year old defender who plays for AZ Alkmaar. Justin De Haas.

I wish we were looking at another Dutch teenager CB, who is only 5 months older than De Haas (who turns 19 February 1)

De Ligt

De Haas is someone who I actually do not know a tonne about

The only other Dutch teen CB I have seen a bit about is Kik Pierie, teammates with Arber Zeneli at Heerenveen, and another 18yo. He is American born but plays and grew up in the Netherlands (his Dutch father met a US woman whilst there).

He seems quite good, hopefully De Haas is as well

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

I wish we were looking at another Dutch teenager CB, who is only 5 months older than De Haas (who turns 19 February 1)

De Ligt

De Haas is someone who I actually do not know a tonne about

The only other Dutch teen CB I have seen a bit about is Kik Pierie, teammates with Arber Zeneli at Heerenveen, and another 18yo. He is American born but plays and grew up in the Netherlands (his Dutch father met a US woman whilst there).

He seems quite good, hopefully De Haas is as well

De Ligt is a dream. He probably has his sights aimed at Real or Barca though :(

3 goals, 10 assists – Chelsea’s future would be in safe hands if they sign this highly talented Kosovo starlet this month

https://soccersouls.com/2019/01/21/3-goals-10-assists-chelseas-future-would-be-in-safe-hands-if-they-sign-this-highly-talented-kosovo-starlet-this-month/

3 hours ago, mccg said:

3 goals, 10 assists – Chelsea’s future would be in safe hands if they sign this highly talented Kosovo starlet this month

https://soccersouls.com/2019/01/21/3-goals-10-assists-chelseas-future-would-be-in-safe-hands-if-they-sign-this-highly-talented-kosovo-starlet-this-month/

I took a bit of time to watch a few vids of him. He seems technically polished and reasonably quick but have not really seen him defending and passing is not perfect either. Creates chances with his dribbling and runs, has a decent shot and good set pieces, where his assists come from. Would surprise me if we really were in for him but would be a good player for a lower-half EPL club.

Official | Reims sign Arber Zeneli from Heerenveen

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2019/official-reims-sign-arber-zeneli-from-heerenveen/

Ligue 1 side Reims have completed the signing of attacking midfielder Arber Zeneli for an undisclosed fee believed to be €3m from Dutch club Heerenveen.

The 23-year-old Kosovo international received considerable interest from Turkish clubs and his contract with Heerenveen was due to expire at the end of the season.

The deal is viewed as a coup for SDR.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You