test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the wes

Arber Zeneli

Started by the wes,

Chelsea are one of a number of Premier League clubs due in Holland this weekend to monitor the progress of Heerenveen’s highly-rated left winger Arber Zeneli, Sky Sports News has been told. 

The 23-year old Kosovo international is out of contract in the summer and could be available for as little as £5m. 

On Sunday, scouts from across Europe, including Turkish club Galatasaray, will head for Amsterdam, with Zeneli expected to start for Heerenveen as they take on Ajax.  

Before representing Kosovo, Zeneli played for Sweden at U17, U19 and U21 level.

mccg and Vesper like this

16 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Surely a cash cow in an Atsu type deal , not for the first team

Probably a Vitesse signing 

Vesper likes this

2 hours ago, Yeboii said:

We are also looking at a 18 year old defender who plays for AZ Alkmaar. Justin De Haas.

I wish we were looking at another Dutch teenager CB, who is only 5 months older than De Haas (who turns 19 February 1)

De Ligt

De Haas is someone who I actually do not know a tonne about

The only other Dutch teen CB I have seen a bit about is Kik Pierie, teammates with Arber Zeneli at Heerenveen, and another 18yo. He is American born but plays and grew up in the Netherlands (his Dutch father met a US woman whilst there).

He seems quite good, hopefully De Haas is as well

Unionjack likes this

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

I wish we were looking at another Dutch teenager CB, who is only 5 months older than De Haas (who turns 19 February 1)

De Ligt

De Haas is someone who I actually do not know a tonne about

The only other Dutch teen CB I have seen a bit about is Kik Pierie, teammates with Arber Zeneli at Heerenveen, and another 18yo. He is American born but plays and grew up in the Netherlands (his Dutch father met a US woman whilst there).

He seems quite good, hopefully De Haas is as well

De Ligt is a dream. He probably has his sights aimed at Real or Barca though :(

Vesper likes this

On 1/17/2019 at 11:58 PM, Yeboii said:

De Ligt is a dream

Whereas we are a nightmare!

Really need to set our sights a tad higher.

Vesper likes this

3 hours ago, mccg said:

3 goals, 10 assists – Chelsea’s future would be in safe hands if they sign this highly talented Kosovo starlet this month

https://soccersouls.com/2019/01/21/3-goals-10-assists-chelseas-future-would-be-in-safe-hands-if-they-sign-this-highly-talented-kosovo-starlet-this-month/

I took a bit of time to watch a few vids of him. He seems technically polished and reasonably quick but have not really seen him defending and passing is not perfect either. Creates chances with his dribbling and runs, has a decent shot and good set pieces, where his assists come from. Would surprise me if we really were in for him but would be a good player for a lower-half EPL club.

45 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

And thats his everyday name! By night its Ivor Bollokoff!

Can you imagine the chants????

Or the presenters!

Jizz shoots deep and hard in between the keepers legs!!!

Unionjack likes this

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Can you imagine the chants????

Or the presenters!

Jizz shoots deep and hard in between the keepers legs!!!

Yeah very salty!

Vesper likes this

Official | Reims sign Arber Zeneli from Heerenveen

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2019/official-reims-sign-arber-zeneli-from-heerenveen/

Ligue 1 side Reims have completed the signing of attacking midfielder Arber Zeneli for an undisclosed fee believed to be €3m from Dutch club Heerenveen.

The 23-year-old Kosovo international received considerable interest from Turkish clubs and his contract with Heerenveen was due to expire at the end of the season.

The deal is viewed as a coup for SDR.

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

LOLOLOL

Just aw a brand new story on how we need to buy him!

Do these websites even bother to read the news?????

Thats a shame. Dirt cheap buy.

Vesper likes this