Philippe Coutinho

Unionjack

If Eden is off is Coutinho  a viable option if we swap Willian plus cash for him?

Personally i would prefer Lozano but if Edens out of here hes a god replacement eh!

Chelsea transfer news: Willian-plus-cash bid for Philippe Coutinho ‘could tempt’ Barcelona

BARCELONA could be tempted to sell Philippe Coutinho to Chelsea if they offer Willian-plus-cash, it has been suggested.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/753923/Chelsea-transfer-news-Willian-plus-cash-bid-Philippe-Coutinho-Barcelona-Gossip?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-star-football+(Daily+Star+%3A%3A+Football+Feed)

Coutinho.thumb.jpg.b3fc94d6b13e60668ea895a4c6556008.jpg

9 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

I don’t think Coutinho and Hazard play the same position...

Does at Barca

But do think Eden would of had to have told the board he DEF wanted out before we bought him. And we would have to sell him 1st with our 1 out 1 in policy.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Imagine both playing here though. Hazard on wing and Cout instead of Kovacic.

If barca wants to offload, we could pull "a Fabregas" but I think the chances are realy realy small. 

If it comes to Isco or Coutinho, Coutinho any day.

Yeah probably agree with you,

Eden Higs Pully Cortina would be very nice, (But would also love Fekir instead of Cortina)

But its a deram really as I domt see us payimg this sort of money. Only way would be to do some type of player swap.

I honestly think Edens made his mind up and bideing his time and the the only way he stays is if RM buy someone else instead.

9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah probably agree with you,

Eden Higs Pully Cortina would be very nice, (But would also love Fekir instead of Cortina)

But its a deram really as I domt see us payimg this sort of money. Only way would be to do some type of player swap.

I honestly think Edens made his mind up and bideing his time and the the only way he stays is if RM buy someone else instead.

They are interested in Willian, so we can do business Coutinho for Willian.

:ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It would surely be possible if Willian the fucker would be open to a move but he is sold on staying at Chelsea. I dont know why but it is his last goal in life  to bring this club down.

Hahaha

12 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

No thanks. He's probably the most overrated player we've had in the EPL these last few years. Liverpool are doing better since he left them and so are Barcelona without him in the side.

Liverpool are doing better because they bought Van Dijk and Alison, not because they got rid of Coutinho. Although they did buy those two with the money from Coutinho transfer

21 hours ago, Rapkun said:

No thanks. He's probably the most overrated player we've had in the EPL these last few years. Liverpool are doing better since he left them and so are Barcelona without him in the side.

Have you even watched him play???

He is a great player and scores plenty - you don't rate him because of?

As for Liverpool playing better - it's because they have fixed the defence and keeper and signed Salah - who is flourishing there... 

Coutinho would be perfect now that Cesc has gone 

On 17/01/2019 at 0:25 PM, BlueLyon said:

Imagine both playing here though. Hazard on wing and Cout instead of Kovacic.

If barca wants to offload, we could pull "a Fabregas" but I think the chances are realy realy small. 

If it comes to Isco or Coutinho, Coutinho any day.

Coutinho has been terrible for Barca in CM.

He was bought to play in that more attacking CM role but his best football at Barca has been on the wings....

1 hour ago, Muzchap said:

Have you even watched him play???

He is a great player and scores plenty - you don't rate him because of?

As for Liverpool playing better - it's because they have fixed the defence and keeper and signed Salah - who is flourishing there... 

Coutinho would be perfect now that Cesc has gone 

Don't get me wrong. He's a very talented player and one extemely pleasing to watch but that doesn't translate to him being a world class player. His production is poor for his amount of talent and he's a liability defensively. As for scoring a lot of goals, you might wanna check his stats. He's not a reliable goalscorer and probably never will be. Even at Liverpool when he was the focus of the team (post Suarez departure), his stats were not crazy. Sure, he had that spell when he scored long rangers but it didn't last very long. Salah and Mane are both superior players and so are Dembele and most obviously the best player in the world. He was signed to replace Iniesta in Barcelona but they quickly realized he can't play in midfield and they had better players for the forward positions.

19 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Coutinho has been terrible for Barca in CM.

He was bought to play in that more attacking CM role but his best football at Barca has been on the wings....

Valverde plays very restricted football for barca standards. IMO Coutinho would fit our CM role much better. He was very good in Pool in same role.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You