test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Philippe Coutinho

Started by Unionjack,

113 posts in this topic

If Eden is off is Coutinho  a viable option if we swap Willian plus cash for him?

Personally i would prefer Lozano but if Edens out of here hes a god replacement eh!

Chelsea transfer news: Willian-plus-cash bid for Philippe Coutinho ‘could tempt’ Barcelona

 

BARCELONA could be tempted to sell Philippe Coutinho to Chelsea if they offer Willian-plus-cash, it has been suggested.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/753923/Chelsea-transfer-news-Willian-plus-cash-bid-Philippe-Coutinho-Barcelona-Gossip?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-star-football+(Daily+Star+%3A%3A+Football+Feed)

Coutinho.thumb.jpg.b3fc94d6b13e60668ea895a4c6556008.jpg

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coutinho would fit Sarri's system like a glove but the possibility of it happening is around 0%.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DDA said:

Coutinho would fit Sarri's system like a glove but the possibility of it happening is around 0%.

Possibly less.  As in, we have to pay them money for even asking.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

I don’t think Coutinho and Hazard play the same position...

Does at Barca

But do think Eden would of had to have told the board he DEF wanted out before we bought him. And we would have to sell him 1st with our 1 out 1 in policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

Imagine both playing here though. Hazard on wing and Cout instead of Kovacic.

If barca wants to offload, we could pull "a Fabregas" but I think the chances are realy realy small. 

If it comes to Isco or Coutinho, Coutinho any day.

Yeah probably agree with you,

Eden Higs Pully Cortina would be very nice, (But would also love Fekir instead of Cortina)

But its a deram really as I domt see us payimg this sort of money. Only way would be to do some type of player swap.

I honestly think Edens made his mind up and bideing his time and the the only way he stays is if RM buy someone else instead.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah probably agree with you,

Eden Higs Pully Cortina would be very nice, (But would also love Fekir instead of Cortina)

But its a deram really as I domt see us payimg this sort of money. Only way would be to do some type of player swap.

I honestly think Edens made his mind up and bideing his time and the the only way he stays is if RM buy someone else instead.

 

They are interested in Willian, so we can do business Coutinho for Willian.

:ph34r:

Dazzy_Vance and Muzchap like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

They are interested in Willian, so we can do business Coutinho for Willian.

:ph34r:

LOL A dream innit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No thanks. He's probably the most overrated player we've had in the EPL these last few years. Liverpool are doing better since he left them and so are Barcelona without him in the side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

It would surely be possible if Willian the fucker would be open to a move but he is sold on staying at Chelsea. I dont know why but it is his last goal in life  to bring this club down.

Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

No thanks. He's probably the most overrated player we've had in the EPL these last few years. Liverpool are doing better since he left them and so are Barcelona without him in the side.

Liverpool are doing better because they bought Van Dijk and Alison, not because they got rid of Coutinho. Although they did buy those two with the money from Coutinho transfer

DDA and Muzchap like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rapkun said:

No thanks. He's probably the most overrated player we've had in the EPL these last few years. Liverpool are doing better since he left them and so are Barcelona without him in the side.

Have you even watched him play???

He is a great player and scores plenty - you don't rate him because of?

As for Liverpool playing better - it's because they have fixed the defence and keeper and signed Salah - who is flourishing there... 

Coutinho would be perfect now that Cesc has gone 

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2019 at 0:25 PM, BlueLyon said:

Imagine both playing here though. Hazard on wing and Cout instead of Kovacic.

If barca wants to offload, we could pull "a Fabregas" but I think the chances are realy realy small. 

If it comes to Isco or Coutinho, Coutinho any day.

Coutinho has been terrible for Barca in CM.

He was bought to play in that more attacking CM role but his best football at Barca has been on the wings....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Muzchap said:

Have you even watched him play???

He is a great player and scores plenty - you don't rate him because of?

As for Liverpool playing better - it's because they have fixed the defence and keeper and signed Salah - who is flourishing there... 

Coutinho would be perfect now that Cesc has gone 

Don't get me wrong. He's a very talented player and one extemely pleasing to watch but that doesn't translate to him being a world class player. His production is poor for his amount of talent and he's a liability defensively. As for scoring a lot of goals, you might wanna check his stats. He's not a reliable goalscorer and probably never will be. Even at Liverpool when he was the focus of the team (post Suarez departure), his stats were not crazy. Sure, he had that spell when he scored long rangers but it didn't last very long. Salah and Mane are both superior players and so are Dembele and most obviously the best player in the world. He was signed to replace Iniesta in Barcelona but they quickly realized he can't play in midfield and they had better players for the forward positions.

Muzchap likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Coutinho has been terrible for Barca in CM.

He was bought to play in that more attacking CM role but his best football at Barca has been on the wings....

Valverde plays very restricted football for barca standards. IMO Coutinho would fit our CM role much better. He was very good in Pool in same role.

!Hazard! likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While of course I wouln't say no to the old boy I think I might go for Fekir or Kai Havertz over him.

Tho if they are going to go for a deal with Willian in it then enough said.

Get er dun!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/01/2019 at 1:00 PM, BlueLyon said:

Valverde plays very restricted football for barca standards. IMO Coutinho would fit our CM role much better. He was very good in Pool in same role.

Restricted football (which I would hardly agree with, Barca are just a lot more solid and perhaps more patient with the ball than they were under Enrique, who liked to have quick transitions at any chance as well as possession but not as obsessive as Pep was about it) or not he has still struggled to assert any sort of authority for Barca or even for Brazil (despite Tite's insistence on using him there) in that CM position. He was only ever really really good at Liverpool playing off the front as a 10 or from the left hand side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.