Memphis Depay

Unionjack

6 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Not got bad numbers tho. 11 G's and 12 A's - couple were in friendlies but still shows he can do it.

Plays FW/AMC/AML/LW

And not like we domt already have a couple like that so should fit right in.'

One to keep in mind me thinks.

If he wants top 5 in Europe we ain't it anymore.:(

Unless they let us pick the buy 'n sells. Memphis won't be on the list.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

If he wants top 5 in Europe we ain't it anymore.:(

Unless they let us pick the buy 'n sells. Memphis won't be on the list.

Have you ever slept so hard that when you woke up you didn't know if it was morning,night or what day it was? I just did!

And this is what I wake up to Mrs! I need to do it slooooowly!

Pint mug of tea, Bacon and egg sarney and big good morning Uj spliff!!!

You know how to bring me down don't you!  2e8df21a35a7f34990965eca013d5f0c.gif

17 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Not got bad numbers tho. 11 G's and 12 A's - couple were in friendlies but still shows he can do it.

Plays FW/AMC/AML/LW

And not like we domt already have a couple like that so should fit right in.'

One to keep in mind me thinks.

We don't need another player who talks like this.

Memphis Depay: "I always talk about Real Madrid. It's a royal club, with a white and gold shirt, but right now I'm focused on Lyon...then we'll see where I end up."

45 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

We don't need another player who talks like this.

Memphis Depay: "I always talk about Real Madrid. It's a royal club, with a white and gold shirt, but right now I'm focused on Lyon...then we'll see where I end up."

Yeah maybe.

But I suppose you asked all the players where they would love to play in their dreams and a majority would say RM/

They just dont say it in interviews.

• 9 months later...

Lyon sporting director Juninho has confirmed that Manchester United have first option on Memphis Depay.

The Dutch winger has impressed since joining Lyon from United for £15million nearly three years ago and has been linked with a £40m move to Tottenham.

He told the club's official website : "Manchester United has the priority if several clubs line up to buy him. But we have not received any offers so far. He is really happy right now in Lyon.”

On 11/13/2019 at 2:07 PM, the wes said:

Lyon sporting director Juninho has confirmed that Manchester United have first option on Memphis Depay.

The Dutch winger has impressed since joining Lyon from United for £15million nearly three years ago and has been linked with a £40m move to Tottenham.

He told the club's official website : "Manchester United has the priority if several clubs line up to buy him. But we have not received any offers so far. He is really happy right now in Lyon.”

not upset with this

rather manure gets him back than Sancho for the first time

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You