• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kepa

Azpi Rudiger Luiz Alonso

Kante Jorginho Barkley

Pedro Hazard CHO 

Something like that. Be a false 9 again.

Kova and Willian maybe play instead of Ross and CHO but think Ross' presence and stature could be useful in there. 

12 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Kepa

Azpi Rudiger Luiz Alonso

Kante Jorginho Barkley

Pedro Hazard CHO 

Something like that. Be a false 9 again.

Kova and Willian maybe play instead of Ross and CHO but think Ross' presence and stature could be useful in there. 

Me, I'd play Eden  Morata  Pedro 

Would love to see a Eden with grit turn up and give us one of these. This is the Eden thats unstoppable. The one that every club in Europe would kill for.

Leave Coquian on the floor flapping like a blithering ijit!

I'll be over in 125 of Clock end so I'll give you all a wave.

Ding Ding Fulham round 2! Let the fun begin!

On 13/01/2019 at 10:53 PM, Vesper said:

Alonso will hit the post 3 times, and be lauded as having a truly massive offensive impact.:blink:

Alonso has a decent scoring record against Arsenal funny enough(3) but i'm grasping at the prevail straws when it comes to Alonso now 4sure! I remember Hudson Odi ripping Bellerin a new one back in pre-season lets hope for something similar . Hell we better defend better than we did back the bridge or we will screwed big time .

3 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Arsenal have had 2 back to back defeats... Either they might come at us with full intent to get back to wining ways or we score  early demoralize their spirits and manage to scrape a victory (maybe?)

I have to think they'll come at us.  They don't want to lose to us at home.  They'd have a 9 point deficit to climb out of at that point.

53 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Arsenal have had 2 back to back defeats... Either they might come at us with full intent to get back to wining ways or we score  early demoralize their spirits and manage to scrape a victory (maybe?)

Most likely like with recent games we score early they'll come back at us and we'll be chasing. 

Be nice to take a lead and not look like losing it within 5 minutes till we do. 

Expect Mr Bug Eyes to come in from the wilderness and put in a 9/10 performance against us. <_<

Something dumb like that seems to always happen to us. A player who hasn't scored in months does so against us. A keeper who never keeps clean sheets turns into De Gea. A player out of form or out of the team comes in and is man of the match.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Expect Mr Bug Eyes to come in from the wilderness and put in a 9/10 performance against us. <_<

Something dumb like that seems to always happen to us. A player who hasn't scored in months does so against us. A keeper who never keeps clean sheets turns into De Gea. A player out of form or out of the team comes in and is man of the match.

Nah. Will probably hurt his back from streaming too long on Twitch again...

29 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Does it? I can't recall it happening often to us and certainly no more than any other team.

I reckon MAYBE that if Higs doesn't get here in time to start then we stick Girood on. He must be itching to start and if we stick him on against his old club he might go potty!

take their eyes off Eden. And he likes playing with Giroood.

If not OG then Morata.

A EDEN  OG/MORATA  PEDRO with ROSS B as ACM would probably be our best chance for goals if not Pedro then CHO