• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

We were winning games in the first few months of the season with Giroud playing up front, so I beg to differ. The side is better with Giroud.

Our problems started when Sarri started introducing Morata back into the side and to a lesser extent Willian.

I understand what you mean. I was happy with Giroud early in the season. I thought his link up play with Hazard was fantastic but clearly he is not mobile enough to play all games. It is like Spurs with Llorente, he is pretty much a plan B. 

For today's game, I predict Hazard will play. It is simple, Willian is better defensively against Bellerin plus Arsenal play slow cb. I think if Morata is available, he would have started for us today. 

Right now, I think we all know that Morata is gone. He is off to atletico so he is definitely not going to play today.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, communicate said:

I understand what you mean. I was happy with Giroud early in the season. I thought his link up play with Hazard was fantastic but clearly he is not mobile enough to play all games. It is like Spurs with Llorente, he is pretty much a plan B. 

For today's game, I predict Hazard will play. It is simple, Willian is better defensively against Bellerin plus Arsenal play slow cb. I think if Morata is available, he would have started for us today. 

Right now, I think we all know that Morata is gone. He is off to atletico so he is definitely not going to play today.

This better defensively shit is just Mourinho residue programming. When Neymar starts on the left, he doesn't track back for shit. Nobody even cares or brings it up. Neither should Hazard. That way of thinking gotta go.

And we're a better team with Giroud at least as a stop gap.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

We dont give a toss about Giroud. Sarri is inept. He simply refuses to adapt. I rate him a strong sack by October at the latest.

Playing Alonso is exhibit A. Alonso in the 2nd half (dont believe me, THREE diffrent streams said it) just went completely rogue and stopped all organised positional play, thus basically giving the team and Sarri a giant FUCK YOU. Sarri has not only lost the plot, he bloody cannot even control his own players!

Do I like Alonso? Nope

Do I think Alonso can play as LB? Nope

But Emerson has been here since last year. Two manager had him and none of them select him above Alonso. That must tell you something about Emerson

Tbh I don’t know who to direct my angers towards. Garbage players, stubborn clueless manager, inept board. I hate to say this but dark times are ahead of Chelsea. If only I had the same wealth as Bezos or Gates I would have done wonders for this club. Unfortunately I’m a simple man.  

Do I like Alonso? Nope
But Emerson has been here since last year. Two manager had him and none of them select him above Alonso. That must tell you something about Emerson

You know what, I would even put Willian as LB rather having fucking Alonso on the pitch.

4 minutes ago, communicate said:

Do I like Alonso? Nope

I have never been one to defend Emerson, I think he is shit too

fuck the board

Guys relax as soon we get Higuain we will be back and everything will be peachy.

Whats the worst that could happen? Higuain being superbad but because Sarri loves him, he will play everygame and we will buy him for 30m in summer and play him for next two seasons along with Alonso and Willian to spearhead us into relegation.

So, nothing to worry about.

That gooner lot were bang average, and are a rag tag bunch of pussies. We have the technical ability the skill, but to not have the gumption, the desire to beat them is criminal/

On the positive it could just be 5, 6 out of position because of no striker. No striker and TWO midfielders with alarming stats that are anti-goal -Kovacic with 85 games and no goals, and Jorginho 2300+ passes with zero assists.

and another thing, to play the same lineup that struggled to create, struggled at set pieces and had nothing up front against a rank average Newcastle team and expect anything different against a half decent team is also fucking criminal.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

That gooner lot were bang average, and are a rag tag bunch of pussies. We have the technical ability the skill, but to not have the gumption, the desire to beat them is criminal/

On the positive it could just be 5, 6 out of position because of no striker. No striker and TWO midfielders with alarming stats that are anti-goal -Kovacic with 85 games and no goals, and Jorginho 2300+ passes with zero assists.

Like some bloke on the radio said. All lovely the amount of passes but he goes sideways! 

Newcastle was crap. And today was crap. Sure Spurs be crap but I can't see us winning the final anyway so maybe for the best. 

14 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

This better defensively shit is just Mourinho residue programming. When Neymar starts on the left, he doesn't track back for shit. Nobody even cares or brings it up. Neither should Hazard. That way of thinking gotta go.

And we're a better team with Giroud at least as a stop gap.

Then I suggest you watch psg vs pool where Trent keep making run pass Neymar and creating chances for pool

If we have a legit striker, I will be absolutely livid if Sarri play Hazard as no 9. But right now when we need a non target man striker, hazard is our only option.