• Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, communicate said:

We are still 4th,with no striker 

Actually we have 2 strikers. Morata and Giroud. A better stop gap than playing strikerless till we actually sign one.  But Sarri has convinced himself we have none. And he's hardly getting the results. He's failing at his job.

Just now, milan.cech said:

Such a poor, poor excuse.

In 14 days this excuse will no longer be possible.

Not really. People are screaming today. Sarri is such idiot for playing Hazard, we need Giroud. Giroud came in and nothing happen. He was awful, that is just the reality. We need striker

not even have a look in.

This is vs a side that is one of the worst defensively in the lague. has anti-footballers like Gendouzi or however that hideous pineapple head is called, sead kolasinac who is as agile as a unimog, bernd Leno, who is an ok goalie and many other bang average players

and Sarri is smiling i don't believe it. throw that walking lung cancer out

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

I'm officially Sarri out. Not watching another game for the rest of the season. It's been nice chatting with you lads 

i was really excited before every game this season up until the last 2-3 weeks where im meh...i didnt even watch the second half today.

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Actually we have 2 strikers. Morata and Giroud. A better stop gap than playing strikerless till we actually sign one.  But Sarri has convinced himself we have none. And he's hardly getting the results. He's failing at his job.

Nope. Morata is on his way out I am not sure he is part of the squad. Giroud is pretty much a plan b kinda guy. We need a striker.