• Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I legit think we would have been better off keeping Conte, other than that dismal Jan-March Conte always prepared games well for us it was Morata's shit finishing that cost us results most of the time but overall he is a better manager than this fraud Sarri. Don't give me Klopp and Pep's first seasons both were proven winners and Sarri is not so i can't compare the 2 of them at all. 

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

I legit think we would have been better off keeping Conte, other than that dismal Jan-March Conte always prepared games well for us it was Morata's shit finishing that cost us results most of the time but overall he is a better manager than this fraud Sarri. Don't give me Klopp and Pep's first seasons both were proven winners and Sarri is not so i can't compare the 2 of them at all. 

I am ready for the board to give him time and back him up but ffs his tactical ineptitude and frequently playing same shit players over and over again is making me go gaga...

Just now, eemanyooel said:

I am ready for the board to give him time and back him up but ffs his tactical ineptitude and frequently playing same shit players over and over again is making me go gaga...

Nah I've seen enough. He can't be trusted with money. We need to move on before it's too late. Look at United for example

Just now, milan.cech said:

Jorginho should realize that football is not just about passing. He should be able to fucking shoot as Well!!

Yep every CDM/DLP should have a decent shot in them. His shooting at the moment is horrific