• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Ever thought these players can't play attacking football rather than sarri can't manage a big team?  Napoli ain't a small team. These players are 2 defensive minded managers left overs. A joiner can not work with a electricians tools

Sarri is overrated stop this excuse of yours...

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, eemanyooel said:

Sarri is overrated stop this excuse of yours...

Ok all sarri fault there is 11 fucking players out on that pitch who half of them wouldn't make it it in the top 6 teams but he it's sarris fault. Why is it sarris  fault cos his players can't play attacking football? Or because your angry and just vent out at the manager because you cbato engage your brain and think fuck me it must be hard to turn a set of useless sackles cunts into attack minded football. Look how long it's taken klopp? But nah ppl here expect sarri to turn us into that in months.

Just now, BluesMadLad said:

Ok all sarri fault there is 11 fucking players out on that pitch who half of them wouldn't make it it in the top 6 teams but he it's sarris fault. Why is it sarris  fault cos his players can't play attacking football? Or because your angry and just vent out at the manager because you cbato engage your brain and think fuck me it must be hard to turn a set of useless sackles cunts into attack minded football. Look how long it's taken klopp? But nah ppl here expect sarri to turn us into that in months.

You ain't getting my point...and its not cos m freaking angry...play quality players Odoi/Emerson...tweak formation and try as much as possible to be progressive...how would a manager keeps playing the worst left back in Europe...ffs Mourinho just said we are very easy to analyze...something has to change....we are rapidly losing grip of 4th position...

Just now, eemanyooel said:

You ain't getting my point...and its not cos m freaking angry...play quality players Odoi/Emerson...tweak formation and try as much as possible to be progressive...how would a manager keeps playing the worst left back in Europe...ffs Mourinho just said we are very easy to analyze...something has to change....we are rapidly losing grip of 4th position...

Sarri plays how he plays he wasn't brought in to change his style he was brought in to change chelsea style. He plays the way he knows but are players don't have the skills need to play that way clearly. And for  the record have a think of why he plays Alonso every game because there is no one eles yes if he's starting it's because he's are best option u don't see training everyday so stop saying why's he playing Alonso it's easy answer..... BECAUSE HE HAS NO FUCKKER ELES TO PUT THERE!!!!!@@@

1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

Sarri plays how he plays he wasn't brought in to change his style he was brought in to change chelsea style. He plays the way he knows but are players don't have the skills need to play that way clearly. And for  the record have a think of why he plays Alonso every game because there is no one eles yes if he's starting it's because he's are best option u don't see training everyday so stop saying why's he playing Alonso it's easy answer..... BECAUSE HE HAS NO FUCKKER ELES TO PUT THERE!!!!!@@@

If Alonso is the best we have got...

Can now see why he hasn't won any trophy in his career...

Soon we gonna drop to 8th position...keep finding excuse for him...

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

If Alonso is the best we have got...

Can now see why he hasn't won any trophy in his career...

Soon we gonna drop to 8th position...keep finding excuse for him...

He didn't buy Alonso......... so how's it his fault again? 

Watching Sarris press conference. He looks and sounds like a mafioso going to get revenge.

I can imagine it won't be a fun next practice for the players. Well deserved for them for that 

When your mentality isn't right your passing and application isn't right, you lose your 50/50 balls and don't have that burst of pace that you need at the highest level.

I agree with Sarri here. Even though I don't agree with his selection of Willian and Alonso. Those players can and should do better, along with the others.

Not even angry, just disappointed...

1 hour ago, Yeboii said:

Watching Sarris press conference. He looks and sounds like a mafioso going to get revenge.

I can imagine it won't be a fun next practice for the players. Well deserved for them for that 

When your mentality isn't right your passing and application isn't right, you lose your 50/50 balls and don't have that burst of pace that you need at the highest level.

I agree with Sarri here. Even though I don't agree with his selection of Willian and Alonso. Those players can and should do better, along with the others.

Not even angry, just disappointed...

Heh...

looks more like a sheep walking into a den of wolves. The players are going to stick it to him at this rate.

Hasn't got a clue about what he's getting into with this public shaming.

1 hour ago, Blue Armour said:

Heh...

looks more like a sheep walking into a den of wolves. The players are going to stick it to him at this rate.

Hasn't got a clue about what he's getting into with this public shaming.

One thing that wont happen:

Screenshot_20180520_080908.png

Because Sarri will never win one

Our right side is just atrocious going forward.Azpi doesn’t have the speed to beat a man 1v1 and he is not technically gifted either.His crossing was a thing an year ago but it’s not that spectacular nowadays.That’s why every fucking time he receives the ball the next move is a short pass to either Jorginho or Kante.And the latter is  doing the best he can to adapt but  is obviously limited. Our right wingers have to do it all by themselves but they are no Hazard.On the other side  it’s basically the same.Alonso is better technically and  has a better sense attackwise  but his slow speed is something  he can’t  improve.

These are the reasons we are stuck trying to run everything through the middle and every decent opponent knows that.”Pack the middle and they are done.”The biggest red flag is that none of our full-backs is a starter for Spain.Azpi is a fucking warrior and i love him to death but desperate times call for desperate measures.Try him as a CB and if it doesn’t work out,then look for a different solution.We need to strech the pitch but we don’t have the right personnel.As bas as Zappacosta is,he is actually producing something for our attackers.

Yaya Toure is a City’s legend but he didn’t fit into Guardiola’s philosophy and was sold as soon as possible.Big decisions need to be made by the board and by Sarri if we want to climb  back to the very top.