• Kovacic
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Just now, Laylabelle said:

My nan is 92 and listens to this on the radio. I did it at Easter and it was horrible!! 

radio is even worse for me, hearing the commentators scream their lungs out, be it a goal or a miss, i was hearing the Chelsea - Benfica 2nd leg in the car and almost had a heart attack specially when they scored the away goal, i was a nervous wreck until Meireles clinched it. That season im surprised i didnt end up in the E.R

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

no matter what I am a Blue, literally born and bred

I may talk mad shit at times, but even if we got relegated

I am Chelsea to my bones

I accept this

I soooo respect the older fans who went though decades of shit play

just do not want to SETTLE when we do NOT have too

i respect that and i will always be a blue no matter what, no other team makes me suffer this much.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I only started slating him after than fucking emojigate

then his SHIT performance this year

I thought him a right proper twat for dissing Antonio

I thought Willian was stellar a few years back

he is no longer

wish he was, but he is not

I dont talk about it much on here as it was before I joined

but I was (and am) a HUGE, massive , massive Conte fan

I though he got FUCKED by our board

only issue with him was the Costa nightmare, which I admit, was a big fuck up that we still suffer like fuck over to this day

I REALLY miss Costa too

I LOVE nasty attitude bullies

love em 

he played decades before I was born

but Chopper makes me wet

I agree with you regarding Willian’s behavior toward Conte, It was unprofessional. Conte will always be loved by Chelsea fans, but that whole Costa fiasco was the nail in the coffin.

I will take the win. Fair play to Willian he played well in the 2nd half. We look really leggy though so Sarri needs to sort it out and rotate more. The defenders especially.

Hope Paredes comes in this week. Jorginho needs a breather 

Just now, Jason said:

A win is a win but once again, we only won because of two moments of quality. That aside, it was another dull performance and barely created anything of note.

Pedro had 3 good chances, Willian also had 3.Yet people are complaining about chances.

Early 2nd half we finally start playing football, that is the football that we need to play with high intensity and hard running. People complained about hazard as false 9. Yet without hazard attracting players for Willian, there is no space for him. 

Good game.

Kept the football well, but a bit toothless in the final third. Should have won the game more comfortably had Pedro showed up in the second half. Completely miskicked alonso assist and did nothing else to notice.

good game by Willian. He and alonso combined well on the left for a change.

this team has an important quality which is passing from the back is really good. Luiz, Jorginho, and alonso triangulate to move it up the field with the occasional long ball, mostly by luiz.

cant imagine Eden is going to be happy playing in that role tho.