• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

As well they fucking should 

This 4 3 3 false nine SHIT with added negative bonus of Willi the human rain delay and Fucklonso killing the grass on the left is epically shambolic

Eden looks like he wants to slap a bitch

Pick one

Many to choose from, starting with Mr. Bifter

Those two are bad, but I'd say the true issue is Jorginho. The midfield is contributing nothing. Even our goal was just bypassing them entirely to Pedro.

Just now, DDA said:

What i need to know is what is going through Edens head when he does these silly backheel flicks??? 

There is nobody there mate. 

It's like he is addicted to doing them. 

totally agree mate, when he does that shit i feel like choking him

1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

Any normal 18-40 yo male with two legs can do a better job than Alonso. I miss Baba Rahman.

I think Sarri picks him so he doesnt have time to drink at night. Keeping the streets of London safe from that drink driving joke of a fullback.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Do not let this overall performance distract you from just how shit Willian is. That chance he had after going 1-1 was a sitter. I don't give a fuck what anyone says. A man who is being paid the money he is getting should be putting that in easily. Fucking dick head. I've had enough of that broccoli head. 

Spot on.Score this one and the game is suddenly back in our control.I understand he is not a natural goalscorer but this is inexcusable.And he missed a sitter against Liverpool too...

On the bright side,maybe we will finally see Sarri changing things early in the second half.

12 minutes ago, 0007 said:

Ffs Sarri, bring on Giroud at HT...

Since we started playing with a false 9 we are beyond toothless.The board has to buy a striker or we will get to see this shit for the next 4 months.

Why, Giroud doesn't solve our goal scoring. We need striker not Giroud 

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

What i need to know is what is going through Edens head when he does these silly backheel flicks??? 

There is nobody there mate. 

It's like he is addicted to doing them. 

Bigger concern for us is what’s going on in Sarri’s head, keeps on playing these clueless players..