Leandro Paredes

the wes

35 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Will he displace Jorginho?

Different types of midfielder.

Parededs is predominantly a defensive midfielder he does also play in Jorgis position as a playmaker.

But Paredes does have a lot of the skills necessary to do his job.

I'll be happy if hes good enough to fight for his spot so they can keep each other on their toes.And can give us a different option to our Wee Baldy Man when necessary/i

stats.thumb.jpg.63a393df5971ff8b6de5b8fa29f3412c.jpg

9 hours ago, Vybzkartel said:

Im actually more excited about this signing compared to the Higuain one. 

I can understand that because we're buying and not loaning him, but his impact will be smaller than Higuain's. His position is already well covered with Jorginho and he will be mainly keeping the bench warm for him, while Higuain will slot straight into our XI and will offer something that nobody has offered this season. In terms of instant impact Higuain excites me more.

33 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Different types of midfielder.

Parededs is predominantly a defensive midfielder he does also play in Jorgis position as a playmaker.

But Paredes does have a lot of the skills necessary to do his job.

I'll be happy if hes good enough to fight for his spot so they can keep each other on their toes.And can give us a different option to our Wee Baldy Man when necessary/i

stats.thumb.jpg.63a393df5971ff8b6de5b8fa29f3412c.jpg

So is he more in competition with Kante than Jorgi? Sorry, I literally know nothing about the guy and have been reading mixed reviews.

3 minutes ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

So is he more in competition with Kante than Jorgi? Sorry, I literally know nothing about the guy and have been reading mixed reviews.

Competition for Jorginho Paredes has a similar style to fabregas 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You