Leandro Paredes

the wes

6 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Soooo he’s like Fàbregas/Jorginho but can defend?

The unreasonably high expectations have been set :)

No, this guy can defend. There is multiple clips of him breaking legs.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Any news on this deal? It's gone quiet  in the media 

Chelsea closing in on January deal for midfield maestro

https://playingfor90.com/2019/01/17/chelsea-closing-january-deal-midfield-maestro/

From an hour ago

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea closing in on January deal for midfield maestro

https://playingfor90.com/2019/01/17/chelsea-closing-january-deal-midfield-maestro/

From an hour ago

Was just going to post this Mrs! GMTA!

Helps explain to peeps why he will be good for us/

Chelsea identify Lobotka as Paredes alternative

https://readchelsea.com/2019/01/17/chelsea-identify-lobotka-as-paredes-alternative/

Chelsea have reportedly identified Celta Vigo midfielder Stanislav Lobotka as an alternative signing to Zenit St Petersburg star Leandro Paredes.

It is reported by Italian news outlet Calciomercato that the Blues have made the Argentine their primary midfield target this month, but other options are being considered.Maurizio Sarri’s side have been heavily linked with a move to sign Paredes in the January transfer window as the manager bids to strengthen the options at his disposal in the middle of the park.

However, should Chelsea fail to tie up a deal for the former Roma man, it is claimed that they have lined up a move for Lobotka as a contingency plan.

It was reported this week that the Blues had agreed personal terms with Paredes as they continued to make progress with their intentions of bringing the midfielder to Stamford Bridge.

Nevertheless, a backup plan is believed to have been selected and the Celta Vigo star has emerged as a target.

Lobotka has, according to Calciomercato’s report, also been targeted by Leicester City and Bournemouth, with interest from the Premier League building.

snip

I guess they are looking at my DH DMF targets/options list, lolol

as seen here

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea identify Lobotka as Paredes alternative

https://readchelsea.com/2019/01/17/chelsea-identify-lobotka-as-paredes-alternative/

Chelsea have reportedly identified Celta Vigo midfielder Stanislav Lobotka as an alternative signing to Zenit St Petersburg star Leandro Paredes.

It is reported by Italian news outlet Calciomercato that the Blues have made the Argentine their primary midfield target this month, but other options are being considered.Maurizio Sarri’s side have been heavily linked with a move to sign Paredes in the January transfer window as the manager bids to strengthen the options at his disposal in the middle of the park.

However, should Chelsea fail to tie up a deal for the former Roma man, it is claimed that they have lined up a move for Lobotka as a contingency plan.

It was reported this week that the Blues had agreed personal terms with Paredes as they continued to make progress with their intentions of bringing the midfielder to Stamford Bridge.

Nevertheless, a backup plan is believed to have been selected and the Celta Vigo star has emerged as a target.

Lobotka has, according to Calciomercato’s report, also been targeted by Leicester City and Bournemouth, with interest from the Premier League building.

snip

I guess they are looking at my DH DMF targets/options list, lolol

as seen here

You're in the wrong job Mrs.

Do some scouting or self employed spy contractor!

That would align with what Matt Law said a few days ago then. That the club aren't even sure we need to sign a new midfielder despite Sarri saying we do numerous times. I mean, if Jorginho gets injured or gets worn down even more we're fucked. A new midfielder is nearly as important as a striker.

If PSG are indeed after Paredes we should make a move for Rabiot who reportedly wants out there. I'd rather have him than Paredes anyways.

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That would align with what Matt Law said a few days ago then. That the club aren't even sure we need to sign a new midfielder despite Sarri saying we do numerous times. I mean, if Jorginho gets injured or gets worn down even more we're fucked. A new midfielder is nearly as important as a striker.

If PSG are indeed after Paredes we should make a move for Rabiot who reportedly wants out there. I'd rather have him than Paredes anyways.

2 different types of players tho.

32 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Rabiot for Barcelona in the summer

35 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

2 different types of players tho.

Not completely. Both play deeper in midfield. Rabiot likes to get forward a bit more which we could do with actually.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You