Leandro Paredes

the wes

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are believed to be in talks with Russian side Zenit Saint Petersburg over a deal to sign Leandro Paredes.

According to Corriere dello Sport

If we don't buy Sandro Tonali, he is a superb option for rotation with Jorginho. Really class player. 

19 hours ago, the wes said:

Chelsea are believed to be in talks with Russian side Zenit Saint Petersburg over a deal to sign Leandro Paredes.

According to Corriere dello Sport

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

If we don't buy Sandro Tonali, he is a superb option for rotation with Jorginho. Really class player. 

Didn't know anything about him. Not seen any links apart from RM and a lot to Victimpool and couple to Manure. But seems klopp really likes him

Will be difficult IMHO to get either him or Barella as they wouldn't want to be on the bemch and he wants to go back to Boca.

Thing is I've read a couple of reports stating Granny wont meet the asking price for Barella so this lad MIGHT be the one we are going for.

They both look very good so TBH I wouldn't mind either of them I'm sure SOMEONE 4019ce32e093cec31120f6f2d6c96a30.gif  will tell us who is the better tho.

Stretcher, nothing but the truth

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.corrieredellosport.it/news/calcio/calcio-mercato/2019/01/07-51797556/barella_nientaltro_che_la_verit/&prev=search

Leandro Paredes – The Playmaker with the Velvet Touch

http://futbolgrad.com/leandro-paredes-zenit-playmaker/

5c33353726fe2_Paredes1.thumb.jpg.aaf05f65629cf0687ecc22118f304d90.jpgParedes.thumb.jpg.2b274dff570ca75cf9cee09d3c8052bc.jpg

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

First thing that comes up when I google this dude is that he's desperate to return to his boyhood club in Argentina. 

Saw that. Really strange, as Boca would be hard-pressed to afford him. They would probably sell Pavon to fund.

He should wait till he is in his 30's to go back. It's football career regression to do so now.

Just watched a bit of him. Can certainly understand the link to him if it's real. He has the same skill set as Jorginho and Cesc in terms of his long passing but he's certainly more athletic. For the amount of money we're talking about here, though, I'm not sure Paredes makes sense. I don't see how he and Jorginho play together since they occupy the same area of the pitch. Would we really spend tens of millions of pounds on a backup? Can't see it.

Barella on the other hand seems more versatile. More of an all arounder who can play across midfield.

A good player but why would we sign him to back up Jorginho, ie he’s way too talented for that in a position we will not rotate. If anything he probably has more potential than Jorginho.

1 hour ago, ja1 said:

A good player but why would we sign him to back up Jorginho, ie he’s way too talented for that in a position we will not rotate. If anything he probably has more potential than Jorginho.

If he has more potential, then give him the platform to fulfill it and overtake Jorginho. This kind of competition would only be healthy. One question though, if he's apparently so good, wtf's he doing in Russia?

Good player, definitely a option we should look at. Him and Barella would be 2 excellent MF signings. Dont know what that would mean for Kovacic though come the summer. Cant see Barella being a like for like replacement for Cesc in that deep role either. Definitely an 8. Has to play higher up

No offense to the player , he might be legit but there are way too many players I have never heard from linked with us and hailed as world beaters I thought we had all but secured this Barilla chap as Fabreags replacement. I hope we sign whoever quickly these constant new rumours becoem a bit off-putting. 

20 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

No offense to the player , he might be legit but there are way too many players I have never heard from linked with us and hailed as world beaters I thought we had all but secured this Barilla chap as Fabreags replacement. I hope we sign whoever quickly these constant new rumours becoem a bit off-putting. 

He is actually really good, Roma was forced to sell to comply with FFP, exact same situation as how we got Rudiger.

I think he could be a very good impact sub for us.  Would he be happy with that role though?  Might be better to try for Tonali who is younger and might appreciate that role more and who can grow into a starter in a couple of seasons.  Getting Barella would give us more options immediately and Tonali would give us the back up depth and future starter.  

26 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

I think he could be a very good impact sub for us.  Would he be happy with that role though?  Might be better to try for Tonali who is younger and might appreciate that role more and who can grow into a starter in a couple of seasons.  Getting Barella would give us more options immediately and Tonali would give us the back up depth and future starter.  

If Sarri rotates well he can easily start half of our remaining games, we have Europa and FA Cup too. Look at RLC and Barkley earlier in the season they were unhappy about their lack of playing time but once we started playing twice and fixtures pled up they started to get enough starts and appearances to keep them content. His quick passing is world class and we could do with that in our squad if we lose Cesc. Plus he is only 24 so he is still young. 

3 hours ago, Vybzkartel said:

If Sarri rotates well he can easily start half of our remaining games, we have Europa and FA Cup too. Look at RLC and Barkley earlier in the season they were unhappy about their lack of playing time but once we started playing twice and fixtures pled up they started to get enough starts and appearances to keep them content. His quick passing is world class and we could do with that in our squad if we lose Cesc. Plus he is only 24 so he is still young. 

Club is probably expecting transfer ban in the summer so this is gonna be an important transfer window as it seems. With both midfielders heavily linked with us I assume one thing... We don't want to sell Hazard and we are probably expecting that Real won't let us keep Kovacic if we play hard with them. And also.. Barkley will have to step up big time if he wants to stay near first team. 

10 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Club is probably expecting transfer ban in the summer so this is gonna be an important transfer window as it seems. With both midfielders heavily linked with us I assume one thing... We don't want to sell Hazard and we are probably expecting that Real won't let us keep Kovacic if we play hard with them. And also.. Barkley will have to step up big time if he wants to stay near first team. 

the ban would only be after the summer, i think, so our activity is uncorrelated to that i think it is rather to prevent us from failing top4 again. Also FIFA is nothing if not corrupted to the core, surely there will be a solution. There never has been such a transfer ban on a major club in football history. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You