test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Spurs 1-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Kepa
      0
    • Azpilicueta
      0
    • Rudiger
      3
    • Christensen
      0
    • Alonso
      0
    • Jorginho
      0
    • Kante
      2
    • Barkley
      0
    • Willian
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi
      2
    • Hazard
      1
    • Pedro (sub)
      0
    • Kovacic (sub)
      0
    • Giroud (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

448 posts in this topic

We all know that Willian is not good, Alonso too, and as of recent - we know Barkley is not first XI material, so that's not bothering me. What really bothers me the most is Jorginho's long passing. It really isn't good, for a while now.

FabHazard and Johnnyeye like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Apart from having no striker, the most worrying thing from todays game was Hazards reactions to Alonso and playing in the falso 9 role. He was fuming and it showed. We need to address that immediately. 

Wait wait wait man. 

I only want to know if the pugs are well and safe.

Fulham Broadway and DDA like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love to know what the board see if they think all is fine and dandy. There is no point playing better.. Being better if all we come out with is a loss or a draw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DDA said:

Apart from having no striker, the most worrying thing from todays game was Hazards reactions to Alonso and playing in the falso 9 role. He was fuming and it showed. We need to address that immediately. 

Its not rocket science to know playing with Alonso on the left side of the pitch is like playing alongside a log of wood...thanks to Sarri he shouldn't anywhere near the starting eleven...Hazard as well said he doesn't like the false nine role cos he likes having touches with the ball always

DDA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what the funny thing is, Alonso is the first name on the team sheet against Newcastle this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Such attacking impotence, would have fancied Cahill to score if he'd played

THAT miss from Christensen... :rant: He is really diabolical in the opposition box!

Starman60 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worried about this system, Jorginho, hasnt even had an assist all season, Cesc would be looking at double figures by now if he was in the team.

I get we are in more control of the game .... but are we really? We know better than anyone over the years that finishing the game with 60% possession means fuck all.

Kante, although you can see improvement , is not effective playing in this system forming triangles on the wings etc, it doesn't suit him at all and no matter how much he improves, I hate to say it but there are worse players who will do a more effective job in that position in terms of goal threat.

Sarri and all his superstitions... he needs to give his head a wobble. Too stubborn from the looks of things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

I start to think that his level is more close to Pellegrini than it is to Klopp and Guardiola.

Not going to lie but who ever said Sarri was as good as either or those? His Napoli team were known for playing good football. Not winning trophies. Pep and Klopp won trophies against hugely competitive teams with unique styles. Its a harsh reality but lets be honest. Sarri is a good coach, one I think we need to back and give time to but to put him on a pedestal next to Pep, Klopp, even Mou, Conte or Ancelotti, serial winners (arguably except Klopp although his Dortmund team were exceptional for 3 seasons), was always a step far. He is a very good coach yes. Pep or Klopp level? No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not going to lie but who ever said Sarri was as good as either or those? His Napoli team were known for playing good football. Not winning trophies. Pep and Klopp won trophies against hugely competitive teams with unique styles. Its a harsh reality but lets be honest. Sarri is a good coach, one I think we need to back and give time to but to put him on a pedestal next to Pep, Klopp, even Mou, Conte or Ancelotti, serial winners (arguably except Klopp although his Dortmund team were exceptional for 3 seasons), was always a step far. He is a very good coach yes. Pep or Klopp level? No.

That is reassuring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What really is annoying with Alonso is that we have a player that is quicker than him, Hazard likes a lot, can do the same free kick as him, will be much more worrying for the opponents and has been patiently waiting for a while for a chance to show this. If anything, you would think Sarri would realize that Alonso can get fatigued and give Emerson a shot in the league. He had a great game against Liverpool, which is a much better team than Tottenham tbh.

Emerson always looks like he is proud to be a blue. Even tapped the badge when he scored against Liverpool and hugged the intruding fan before the players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yeboii said:

What really is annoying with Alonso is that we have a player that is quicker than him, Hazard likes a lot, can do the same free kick as him, will be much more worrying for the opponents and has been patiently waiting for a while for a chance to show this. If anything, you would think Sarri would realize that Alonso can get fatigued and give Emerson a shot in the league. He had a great game against Liverpool, which is a much better team than Tottenham tbh.

Emerson always looks like he is proud to be a blue. Even tapped the badge when he scored against Liverpool and hugged the intruding fan before the players.

doesnt matter emerson cant defend set pieces. we would have roberto carlos on the bench too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.