• Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Plus no second yellow for Sissoko for a blatant foul from behind and I thought two foot challenges are a dangerous play? Where is another yellow for Rose?

Another thing is, we have a bunch of pussies at the moment. Terry, Lampard, Drogba or Costa would stand up for challenges on Hazard.

That Sissoko one with the studs down the back of Hazards leg was a disgrace

We played very well. Owned 70% of the game. Spuds players were really scared in the second half hoofing it up just to get a moment to breathe.

If we have this game again in the second leg we can win I am sure of it.

CHO is really, really good! Sarri has to keep playing him and the board has to make him stay. At least until the summer because we NEED him right now. Only gripe I have with him is that his shooting is kinda weird, and almost always goes straight at the keeper. I get what he is trying to do, a low shot in the bottom corners (most effective shots tbh), but he might want to think about just putting his laces through instead of overthinking his shot.

I am quite content even though we lost. If we play like this every game for what is left of the season we can easily get top four.

Let's not get carried, Kane was clearly onside and the Rose and Alderweireld handballs weren't really ones, players hands were in a natural and regular position.

Encouraging second half , definitely a step forward in terms of competing and getting ahead of Spurs whi have at least a couple years advance on us in terms of work, still, huge system limitations without a sick goalscorer or a proper false nine.

Sent from my INE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Definitely. And Hazard still the most fouled in the league, with no protection from refs.

if it was one of their media darlings all hell would break lose, Kane, Alli are untouchable it seems, cunts, Hazard gets kicked and elbowed all game and no yellow cards for the yids, fucking disgrace.

What I am reading is exactly the stuff Spuds fans used to write when they faced us in the past and usually lost. 

Thing is their club is going in the right direction and ours is going towards plenty of years of mediocrity. 

The person who suggested and the person who decided to give Marcos Alonso a new contract should fly out of the fucking door as soon as yesterday.

And Hazard will leave. He is fucking sick of this false 9 shit, you could tell from million miles away. He is just not the person that will moan and sulk about it although he has every right to 

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Thought we played well. Terrible officiating decisions, and we need a striker ASAP

In the contest, yes. But were we truly at our best? No. Spurs weren't either. It was a match with both teams looking dead tired after a busy festive period.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Definitely. And Hazard still the most fouled in the league, with no protection from refs.

Forget the refs. What about his own team mates? He has been brutally fouled week in week out, there were 4(?) yellows only on him, 2 in the space of 2 minutes. And there is no team mate who would fucking defend him, who would shout the hell at the ref and push the opposition player. Hazard must feel so alone in that moment. This would never happen if we had proper fighters.

Just now, Jason said:

In the contest, yes. But were we truly at our best? No. Spurs weren't either. It was a match with both teams looking dead tired after a busy festive period.

Wewere all over them in the second half. They should have been down to 10 men, and lack of a decent striker is ..er...striking

We've spent £70m on a top keeper, £60m on Pulisic. Why can't we go out this month and pay literally whatever it takes to sign a striker? Icardi or Cavani, fucking someone who will finally settle the position for years to come.

We can push Spuds for that 3rd spot if we do that. We will really struggle to fend off Arse and United if we don't.

Apart from having no striker, the most worrying thing from todays game was Hazards reactions to Alonso and playing in the falso 9 role. He was fuming and it showed. We need to address that immediately. 

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

Forget the refs. What about his own team mates? He has been brutally fouled week in week out, there were 4(?) yellows only on him, 2 in the space of 2 minutes. And there is no team mate who would fucking defend him, who would shout the hell at the ref and push the opposition player. Hazard must feel so alone in that moment. This would never happen if we had proper fighters.

Agree with that MC. What I meant was, yes, he gets the free kicks, but so many of them should be card offences. Refs are scared , they'd need a full pack of cards.

12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Actually encouraged by a lot of what I saw today. We were completely dominant in the second half. Impressed we were able to totally dominate all areas of the pitch against a strong Spuds side. Kane, Alli, and Eriksen did nothing at all, not even a sniff of danger for 99% of the game.

But once more we show our board and owner that we are desperate for a top striker. That would literally transform the whole side. Will they act?

Two full backs and a top class striker away from being top class again.

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Yeah man. I miss the days when Ballack, Iva, Terry, Lamps would run half the field and assault entire opponent squad including the ref if teammate like Hazard was constantly fouled.