• Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Clear handball by Alderweird in the area, Lamela should have seen Red for that elbow in Hazards face.

VAR officials, T*ttenham players, and their fans all a bunch of cunts

Plus no second yellow for Sissoko for a blatant foul from behind and I thought two foot challenges are a dangerous play? Where is another yellow for Rose?

Another thing is, we have a bunch of pussies at the moment. Terry, Lampard, Drogba or Costa would stand up for challenges on Hazard.

Apart from forest game this is 3 games without scoring a goal...Worrying trend....Do not know what they are doing in training...Our shooting is so bad compared to other top teams...Why can't we ever do a cut back or low cross ,,easiest way to score a goal....Sarri has to change some thing

2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

And Sarri has the nerves to fucking smile at the end. And it was an honest smile! Can you imagine Conte or bloody Mourinho do that, after a semifinal defeat to Tottenham? I am losing it with Sarri. I really am.

Did the same with Klopp earlier this season, didn't he? I know managers are supposed to be respectful etc but Sarri doesn't seem to get our rivalries with Spurs, Liverpool etc, does he? :rant:

1 minute ago, DDA said:

We absolutely dominated them. Yes they weren't at their best but it was mainly because we played them at their own game. We pressed them high and they couldn't handle it. A few very, very good performances tonight from the likes of Rudiger, AC, Azpi, Kante and even Hazard. CHO did not look out of place one bit. Willian was his usual horrid self and Pedro was pretty poo in all honesty. I can't be too mad at that performance. I know we lack goals but ee are playing with a proper striker. We need one desperately. Imagine if this side had Cavani or Icardi. Fuck me we would be in serious business. 

Thanks for saving me writing the exact same post... Totally agree. Total domination, some great performances, but no striker. The story of our season

Actually encouraged by a lot of what I saw today. We were completely dominant in the second half. Impressed we were able to totally dominate all areas of the pitch against a strong Spuds side. Kane, Alli, and Eriksen did nothing at all, not even a sniff of danger for 99% of the game.

But once more we show our board and owner that we are desperate for a top striker. That would literally transform the whole side. Will they act?

6 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

That's not based on a lack of recognition that we need upgrades, but on a lack of belief that Christian is the right solution.

There is no single solution to this team, Pulisic signing is in the direction. This side definitely needs players like Pulisic and CHO; pacy, direct, and technical players.

We need a creative midfielder in the final third, need someone with pin point passing.

FBs that can stretch and overload the opposition.

And of course a striker is also needed. 

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Clear handball by Alderweird in the area, Lamela should have seen Red for that elbow in Hazards face.

VAR officials, T*ttenham players, and their fans all a bunch of cunts

im sick and tired of shit officiating in our games, fucking cunts the FA

When you play false 9, without a dedicated striker, you are far more likely to have possession and far less likely to score goals. It's a choice the manager makes depending on the quality of the opposition. Had we had an actual good striker, or a proper false nine, of course the decision would have been much easier.

Even good crossers are wasted since we actually play with midgets up front (no aerial game whatsoever).

Spurs are the better side with players who have been playing together much longer.