• Barkley
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

What a stupid defeat. Bossed the game but as always, no cutting edge, looked clueless AF in the final third and lost to a farcical penalty decision. THIRD straight loss to Spurs. THIRD! :rant::middlefinger:

No, we had final efforts tonight but the ball was n't going in.
Still we have no forwards worthy of the name.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost the tie today. At the Bridge we have been fucking shite and even more toothless so losing today means a bloody lot.

And Sarri has the nerves to fucking smile at the end. And it was an honest smile! Can you imagine Conte or bloody Mourinho do that, after a semifinal defeat to Tottenham? I am losing it with Sarri. I really am.

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

That's not based on a lack of recognition that we need upgrades, but on a lack of belief that Christian is the right solution.

Even at that...he is far better and superior than Pedro and William combined...

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

What do we know?

Barkley should not start again ahead of Kovacic, we need a striker fucking now and this lot need to know how much it fucking hurts to lose against these cunts.

Remember the days when it was rare.. Now its more common then anything. 

Maybe more a nervous smile.. Gotta laugh or cry... Its so obvious where the issue is! 

Honestly thought we played very well.

People saying we played shit etc. open your fucking eyes, we dominated the game, hit the post twice. Ungrateful cunts. Sure we werent clincial enough in attack but we played without a striker, false 9 works against smaller teams but not bigger ones. 

No surprise though, if we won and played like Spurs there would be outrage... like under Conte. 

Hazard and Willian corners/free kicks/final ball fucking atrocious again. For all the flack Alonso gets, at least he can beat the first man. Same with Azpi.

We absolutely dominated them. Yes they weren't at their best but it was mainly because we played them at their own game. We pressed them high and they couldn't handle it. A few very, very good performances tonight from the likes of Rudiger, AC, Azpi, Kante and even Hazard. CHO did not look out of place one bit. Willian was his usual horrid self and Pedro was pretty poo in all honesty. I can't be too mad at that performance. I know we lack goals but ee are playing with a proper striker. We need one desperately. Imagine if this side had Cavani or Icardi. Fuck me we would be in serious business.