Christian Pulisic

the wes

Just now, Vesper said:

he is very quick, has great burst

And even after 105mins he just lunged to rescue a loose ball from going out of play, for a club he does not evem belong to..great attitude, hard worker. 

Equalizer through pizarro tho

Just now, Vesper said:

wonder how Pulisic will view the Bridge

Westfalenstadion is literally twice the size capacity-wise (almost 82,000)

The bridge is 100 years older too and is second to none on historical and architectural level. 

fans dont really have an impacton the game in any stadium.anyway.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The bridge is 100 years older too and is second to none on historical and architectural level. 

fans dont really have an impacton the game in any stadium.anyway.

What is general opinion on Felix Brych in Germany?  Because he was sent home early from WC and every time I see him he's so bad. 

Crazy game! 

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

What is general opinion on Felix Brych in Germany?  Because he was sent home early from WC and every time I see him he's so bad. 

Crazy game! 

I dont like him either.  He is very inconsistent at times esp big difference ibter ationally and in Bundesliga  in his style. But i guess no one likes the refs from its country. Also he is Bavarian and has a clear Bayern bias. Today he was ok tho.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I guess you mean hakimi. That was amateur defending from him here tho. Would n3ver happen to azpi

Never say never, Azpi has been shaky this season, I think the decline is starting, those minutes have been too crazy high.

Both our fullbacks need upgrading.

Hakimi also only just turned 20, so not the finished product just yet (soon though, a year or so of transition)

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Never say never, Azpi has been shaky this season, I think the decline is starting, those minutes have been too crazy high.

Both our fullbacks need upgrading.

Hakimi also only just turned 20, so not the finished product just yet (soon though, a year or so of transition)

Azpi is still miles better than hakimi 

Just now, Vesper said:

Not for long, we are just going to disagree on this, I have watched him a lot this year. I would take him over Wan-Bissaka

Fullback play is killing us.

I think we have different priorities. Azpi is probably the most solid rb in the world defensively. That imo is most important for a defender. If we had a decent right winger no one would say he does not provide enough  offensviely