Christian Pulisic

the wes

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think it's mostly because everyone's worried his signing means Hazard is off. I'm going to guess 90% of the opposition fans making fun of this and calling him shit would have been creaming themselves if their club had signed him.

For instance, I'm seeing loads of fans from United, Arse, and Liverpool saying he's bad but they've all wanted him badly in the past.

Been all about Klopp wanting him for ages.

In his farewell to BvB fans he mentions his excitement on working with Sarri. 

I do think having Sarri here has much pulling power. His possession based attacking football makes playing for a big club like Chelsea, that win a trophy almost every year, even more attractive.

it's a good signing, but not a phenomenon: for that money maybe i would took other and I'm afraid he could be a fail.
He has a very good technique and great vision but is not strong physically and this in PL could be a great problem, moreover he score almost nothing.
In BVB he lost his place for a young 2000 boys who's a rookie.
definitly a upgrade on willian and pedro, but not player who can do take Hazard place!

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I dont understand how peeps think of him as a LW replacement. He has been a predominant RW.

I know hes not going to give tons of As and Gs as i just mentioned to a mate but hes very good on the ball and fast as hell.

Hes very young so will only get better.

And with both Barca and Klopp really wanting him theres got to be something about him.

OK I might have gone a different way myself but hes a good player and the only downside I see so far is the loan back which is a sod.

He will be great on the break hyst as long as we get a striker and a ACM who CAN give us goals to go with him and Eden. (Who we still dont know WTF hes doing.) But Martinez came down again and says he doesn'y need to leave us.

In a perfect world

we get a straight £125m for Eden from Real (I am dreaming I know)

let Kovacic go back

And buy

CF Icardi (release clause is still £98m next year unless he renews)

AMF Pablo Sarabia £50m

CMF  Nicolò Barella £45m

LW Thorgan Hazard £45m

DH DMF Sandro Tonali £20m

CB Alessio Romagnoli £55m or Éder Militão £45m

LB Chilwell or Junior Firpo £45m or Alex Telles £45m

total around £350-360m

plus this £60m spent on Puli

£410-20m total gross

sell

£125m for Eden

Cesc  £10m

Bakayoko ,£30m

Moses £17m

Zappacosta £18m

Morata £45m

Bats £35m

Alonso £45m

Drinkwater £20m (buying club gets discount due to wages)

Barkley £25m (Sarri just said, supposedly he is free to look around)

Baba Rahman £10m

Kenedy £20m

net generated

£400m

so almost break even

and I didnt even sell Willian! As we need the depth as Pedro is too injury prone

KEEP CHO FFS

VASTLY better squad, even after losing Eden

IF we did sell Willian

replace with Hirving Lozano (we would then have the best USA and the best Mexican player on the planet, HUGE revenue streams)

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I suppose another promising sign with this deal following the massive prices paid for Morata and Kepa is that we now know that our club will splash out on a player if they really, really want them. There was a period there where we'd only be shopping in the "middle" tier and I wondered if we'd ever compete for top players again. We will do so if it's the right player in the clubs' eyes.

That's now 3 players purchased for more than £50m recently. 

Yes mate. MAYBE the stadium not being built might be a reason? Whatever it is it does show we will stump up when necessary.

Lets hope we go in big for Icardi and Fekir too.

Just now, Jason said:

Seems like @Vesper to Pulisic is like what @Mana is to Morata. :P 

No, as long as we make other moves. If we do what I posted above

Including the Hirving Lozano move (that means dumping Willian) our revenues from USA and Mexico would be insane

and our wingers would be

Pulisic

Lozano

Thorgan

CHO

Pedro

I can live with that completely as the big boy (Icardi) is between them

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yes mate. MAYBE the stadium not being built might be a reason? Whatever it is it does show we will stump up when necessary.

Lets hope we go in big for Icardi and Fekir too.

In my mega transfer sell post, you could swap out Sarabia for Fekir and not fuck up the net spend much, so all down with that (as long as our physios examine the HELL out his knees)