test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nachikethas

Christian Pulisic

Started by nachikethas,

308 posts in this topic
18 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Strange, isn’t pulisic warming the bench lately?

Scored a very good goal the other day.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he does for us.

Lets hope its a long fruitful partnership!

Lets also hope we get a couple of other good players to help us out!

Hamilton likes this

1 minute ago, Hamilton said:

Im sceptic about us buying players that doesn’t even are strong holders (or regulars) at theirs club

I'd normally agree but Dortmund have got other choices  and with Sancho in his place he obviously wants to lay regular at his age with his skills so hes coming to us.

Should be good.

Hamilton and Vesper like this

7 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

For those who watch him regularly, can he play on the left? 

He has majority played on the right, but i have seen some memorable performances on the left. 

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

So was the entire Dortmund side...

Yeah but Dortmund team impressed me many times. Pulisic never to a point I would say wow what a talent. Tonight he had a rare chance to impress and lead the attack, but he failed to deliver.

Not that I expected much from him anyway.

ulsterchelsea likes this

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

To be fair , if we judge on an away game Vs Tottenham Pulisic looked like prime Messi compared to even our best player in the 1-3 in November.

Lol true. He's extremely lightweight tho. Think he'll get bullied in the prem

Fernando likes this

Dortmund were very poor in that second half and Pulisic was by no means that good but to be fair to him he kept plugging away and looked their only outlet in the second half, whereas I can't remember Sancho even touching the ball.

I actually think ironically his style would suit Sarri because he plays vertical and direct. Whether Sarri is still here to use him is another matter.

Fernando, kc_blue and Vesper like this

We can sign new players all the times but there is no explanation for Kante-Jorginho-Kovacic not be a great midfield for example.

Off tooic but i dont think our problem is really the quality of players. The problem seems to be that they are in some permanent comfort zone and do whatever they want. Looks like a company with no boss.

4 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

We can sign new players all the times but there is no explanation for Kante-Jorginho-Kovacic not be a great midfield for example.

Yes there is.

None of them can fucking score for shit.

And Kante is a DMF (the worlds best) being played out of position by a stubborn and foolish manager who needs the sacking.

AND Jorginho is a fraud. Weak as fuck, not EPL quality. 

Give me Neves all day long IF we are going to keep playing this pathetic Sarriball shit. 

Dazzy_Vance and bakayokofan like this