Christian Pulisic

the wes

3 hours ago, mccg said:

Based on what football wise though? Pulisic has over 100 games as a pro playing in the Bundesliga and international games, hes hardly an inexperienced player in comparison to Hudson-Odoi, who will be lucky if hes even got about 10 games as a senior.

Now I like CHO, he has huge potential but if Pulisic is avaliable its a good move because on the right wing Pedro and Willian are getting older and somebody like Pulisic can already come in and play at a high level anyway. Our record with youth is awful and I dont expect it to change anytime soon. 

If we lose CHO I am going batshit cray! I am at wits end with our ownership and board.

I also want to know why he are chasing after a right-footed player (Puisic) for RW. Have not we learned out lessons on this with bloody Willian!!!!

We are fools to not go after Nicolas Pepe. Tracking to 26 league goals and 17 league assists as a RW.

Willian is tracking to 4 or 5 league goals and 9 assists

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri swoops to sign Borussia Dortmund star Christian Pulisic in £60m deal... but Callum Hudson-Odoi's future is now in doubt

Liverpool "move closer to Christian Pulisic deal" as Dortmund man is linked with Anfield switch

The Borussia Dortmund star has been heavily linked with a reunion with former boss Jurgen Klopp

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-move-closer-christian-pulisic-13745689

28 minutes ago, DDA said:

You have to ask yourself, why are BVB soo willing to sell Pulisic, especially in January? 

hes only as 18 months left on his contract maybe BVB feel they get more money for him January than the summer 

On 12/17/2018 at 3:30 AM, OneMoSalah said:

Based on what football wise though? Pulisic has over 100 games as a pro playing in the Bundesliga and international games, hes hardly an inexperienced player in comparison to Hudson-Odoi, who will be lucky if hes even got about 10 games as a senior.

Now I like CHO, he has huge potential but if Pulisic is avaliable its a good move because on the right wing Pedro and Willian are getting older and somebody like Pulisic can already come in and play at a high level anyway. Our record with youth is awful and I dont expect it to change anytime soon. 

What did he achieve though? Some fancy flicks and tricks but thats it.

Even last year when he was supposed to be on big rise, he was just above average. Doesnt have any sort of end product either. Then he got benched by Sancho. Its true he was injured but even when fit, he didnt have anywhere near the impact Sancho has. But because he is american,  his is hype reached another universe. 

So yeah, I understand alot prefer Cho who is homegrown and talent wise on par with Pulisic. Pulisic might have more games on him but didnt develop much in that time, soo....and he didnt have regular playtime in months.

If he came here, he would be completely inexperienced rookie, just like Cho. 

In the end its all about who we give the chance. 

For those 60m, dunno what the board is smoking again. To pay that for someone who is benchwarmer for Sancho in borussia. We need a starter for rw. Pulisic isnt that and if we want to develop talent, we already have Cho. 

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Imagine replacing Hazard with this guy.

Thats why I hope we can manage to keep Eden here because the board will spend all cash on players like Pulisic and Bailey, both warming the benches this season.

Lille just listed price for Nicolas Pepe, £72m, so he is off the table for us:(